Big butts or flat pancakes *cough*Vegeta*cough*

Do you prefer a nice ass or are you a ****** and prefer pancakes?

• Total voters

Tollbooth Willie

The Freeman
Reaction score
So I'm assuming the majority of you pathetic pieces of shit are white. So do you white guys prefer a nice big butt, or a featureless pancake ass like most asian women I mean you might as well be dating an asian just sayin'. Also to the white girls on this forum who are obviously whores with loose c*nts, do you like a guy with a chunky butt or a flat booty?

I like noticeable curvature, and tread middle ground. I don't like flat asses and I don't like a lot of "junk in the trunk".

A HUGE ASS

But I'm really with Raziaar on this one.

I'm an ass man, but it really depends on the girl, some girls fit with big asses some girls don't, and vice versa to flat asses.

I didn't vote.

I'm an ass man, but it really depends on the girl, some girls fit with big asses some girls don't, and vice versa to flat asses.

I didn't vote.

I'm not voting either because there's not an option I agree with.

I certainly am not voting for the last option because I love my big fat butt.

I used to like skinny women with slightly protuberant bumcheeks. Now I like girls with a solid frame and something nice and rounded which will withstand a lot of punishment.

But really I love anything as long as it's parping straight down my nasal passages, MMM FRAGRANT

I need to be able to suffocate myself in my girl's ass if the occasion ever arose.

As much as I hate Vegeta, I'm going to be him just this once.

This thread was created under the false premise that there are more than two options you can vote for:

A) HELL YEAH GIANT ASSES
B) I am wrong

I guess it depends. I like a girl's ass to be relatively large, but I would rather have pancake butt than giant flabby ass. It needs to be a good shape.

I like big butts and I can not lie
You other brothers can't deny
That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist
And a round thing in your face

I like big butts and I can not lie
You other brothers can't deny
That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist
And a round thing in your face

you get

SPRUNG

This thread confuses me to no end because I don't remember ever saying anything about liking 'flat asses', and I have never heard of asians having flat asses.

I think you must be confusing my love of flat chests or something.

Not one asian ass I've ever seen is what I'd call 'flat' and so I'm pretty sure I prefer normal ass. When did normal become flat? Normal is nice. Nice ass. It's hard to not have a nice ass, honestly. Guys have flat asses. Girls always have nice asses unless they're anorexic.

Though when I see those abnormally round and curvy asses, like latino style, man I don't really like those. If that's what's considered a "nice" ass then no I do not like those.

So I voted nice ass.

Guys have flat asses.

This is untrue. I used to be fat then I lost a whole bunch of weight in anywhere else but my ass (puberty + metabolism = best diet ever (eat more, and lose weight). I still have a somewhat bulgy ass.. It's not fat anymore mostly muscle but it's not flat.

Sometimes I go and find a girl with a pancake ass, and ask her if she can make my wildest dreams come true. Then, I take her down an alley, and make breakfast out of her. First I cover my hands in butter, and coat that ass with the delicious spread. Then, I fill a turkey baster with maple syrup, and shove it up in there. I take her out into the sun, and fry some eggs on the pancakes as they cook. Best breakfast EVA. Have her piss into a cup for some homemade orange juice too. It tastes like orange juice atleast. Also, have her take a long dump in a bowl, and theres your steaming sausages. Sometimes it comes out as chili though.

benhank72.jpg

pettan pettan tsurupettan
pettan pettan tsurupettan
pettan pettan mochi pettan
pettan pettan mune pettan

It just occured to me that my confusion with this thread may be due to my much lower than average standards when it comes to beauty and women.

His ultra low bottom of the barrel standards contrasts with my unrealistically high and ridiculous standards.

Sometimes I go and find a girl with a pancake ass, and ask her if she can make my wildest dreams come true. Then, I take her down an alley, and make breakfast out of her. First I cover my hands in butter, and coat that ass with the delicious spread. Then, I fill a turkey baster with maple syrup, and shove it up in there. I take her out into the sun, and fry some eggs on the pancakes as they cook. Best breakfast EVA. Have her piss into a cup for some homemade orange juice too. It tastes like orange juice atleast. Also, have her take a long dump in a bowl, and theres your steaming sausages. Sometimes it comes out as chili though.
You're my favourite. I like to think of you and your dad sitting together, beating off to stuff like this.

His ultra low bottom of the barrel standards contrasts with my unrealistically high and ridiculous standards.
It baffles me that you two haven't ****ed each other yet anyway. You're like a married couple always arguing in chat.

It baffles me that you two haven't ****ed each other yet anyway. You're like a married couple always arguing in chat.

I would rather not argue. But he's an argumentative bastard.

IT DIDN'T USE TO BE THIS WAY! HE USED TO RESPECT ME!

I sometimes have a taste for a bacon thin waist and a cottage cheese ass, with chicken legs and a side of cheese thighs.

is that an ass or a god damn orange!?

EDIT: Oh god... don't search orange ass.

I had a comment then lost my train of thought for :rolleyes: some reason.

I am definitely with vegeta on this one.

Why would you guys want a white girls flabby ass over a tight bodied asian girls tight pancake ass.

White girls are horribly unattractive except for a tiny teeny tiny minority.

A far far higher percentage of "average" asian girls will feature the slimness, the tight body. Delicious...to...men.

Sucked in all you guys with white girlfriends. ahahahaha flabby ass, cellulite and by the time they're 40 they've packed on the weight to the shisen!!!!!! Horrible white girls.

I hope they become extinct.

I hope you have all learned something from this insightful posting.

Back