Bill O'Reilly on the View; trainwreck ensues

voodoospriest, you are officially my new favorite 2010 join-dater.

unozero, you are officially still a goddamn idiot. i have to admit it's entertaining to watch though.

Did you read the link?
To establish a world wide caliphate they want either everyone to convert or be killed.

Yes, I did read your link, but apparently you didn't. From your link:

As Osama bin Laden tells it, the main reason for the terrorist attacks is to convince the U.S. that it should withdraw its military forces and other interests from the Islamic Holy Land.

So the fact remains, this has nothing to do with religion (religion is used as a tool), it has to do with politics. Go look up the history of terrorist attacks around the world. Islamic terrorism didn't become an issue until after Israel became an issue.

So as Ennui said, as high as he might be, you're still a goddamn idiot.

"Islamic Holy land"....it would be just another patch of dirt if it wasn't for religious Zionism on one side and on other side you have Islam claiming that is their god given land.

I'm more pissed off over the fact that Ennui is bogarting the blunt. what the hell happened to sharing?

"Islamic Holy land"....it would be just another patch of dirt if it wasn't for religious Zionism on one side and on other side you have Islam claiming that is their god given land.

Maybe if Israel was a little more interested in peace, instead of blowing up schools full of palestinian children, we wouldn't have many of these problems. But I never hear idiots like you suggest that what Israel does is not political but a problem with the jewish religion.

I'm more pissed off over the fact that Ennui is bogarting the blunt. what the hell happened to sharing?

Seriously Ennui, you're driving to the rally right? I'm flying, and as a result I can't bring shit with me. Hook a brother up.

I honestly think Israel has put a tad more effort in to a 2 country solution then Hamas has-they want all Jews to be killed and they don't recognize Israel as a state.
Unless the Fatah party comes back in to play which I don't think it will unless we rig the next (?) election nothing will change.

You honestly think that, but your thinking is based on nothing more than assumption. If you look at history it is clear Israel has had absolutely no interest in peace. Whether it's Netanyahu telling a family privately that they were only tricking americans in to thinking they wanted peace or their latest settlements that nobody supports (and everything in between from blocking aide to bombing the shit out of anyone that looks at them wrong) you honestly could NOT say that Israel is more interested in peace than palestine is.

But you honestly think that based on absolutely no evidance because to you it again boils down to "darkey bad, whitey good".

so in other words you're advocating that a foreign government meddle with democracy? hasnt the US done enough to **** that part of the world over they should just go back to their old/unreliable method of nation building by election tampering?

America, imposing "democracy" at the end of a gun for over 100 years

You honestly think that, but your thinking is based on nothing more than assumption. If you look at history it is clear Israel has had absolutely no interest in peace. Whether it's Netanyahu telling a family privately that they were only tricking americans in to thinking they wanted peace or their latest settlements that nobody supports (and everything in between from blocking aide to bombing the shit out of anyone that looks at them wrong) you honestly could NOT say that Israel is more interested in peace than palestine is.

But you honestly think that based on absolutely no evidance because to you it again boils down to "darkey bad, whitey good".

I think both want be left alone in one way the other. BUT I don't think it would ever happen with the current party in power in Palastine.
And I think we actually have more sway over Israel then many people think.
And Stern your such a libfag.

P.S I'm not fond of Israel in the slightest I was just trying to be objective and STFU with whitey and darkey thing that has nothing to do with my opinion on this matter and Jews don't meet the definition of what I would call "white" anyway.

So what evidance is there for your opinion. What good will actions has Israel made?

And what did they do after they said they were willing to talk? They started their expensions of settlements again knowing that would take Palestinians out of negitations. The entire international community said they shouldn't do this, yet they did anyway. So them saying they were willing to come to the table while at the same time taking a huge piss on the palestinian people was only an attempt to get people like you to say "hey, look, they are trying to do the right thing". Serious question, you're actually smarter than that, aren't you?

I think both want be left alone in one way the other. BUT I don't think it would ever happen with the current party in power in Palastine.
And I think we actually have more sway over Israel then many people think.
And Stern your such a libfag.

oh I see because you cant counter my reply with points that support your pov you'll just call me a liberal fag. you sure did show me

P.S I'm not fond of Israel in the slightest I was just trying to be objective and STFU with whitey and darkey thing that has nothing to do with my opinion on this matter and Jews don't meet the definition of what I would call "white" anyway.

yes unless they have 3 shades of red on their neck and can trace their relatives to the mayflower THEY AINT A WHITE. you really are an idiot. just because you say something doesnt make it true ...ffs this should common sense but I guess it's not all that common ..at least for unozero

Yeah, Whoopi is known for being a domineering and intimidating bully

This entire thread was "off the rails... man". Now that I am bringing it back from the dead does anyone have any views on education, I feel pretty sure we can get some of those values voiced here. Maybe some of us can attack people instead of ideas to prove how dominant we are...

P.S.
Ennui
I greatly appreciate the sentiment. It feels good to have some super appreciation, does it come with cotton candy?

Back