Bill O'Reilly on the View; trainwreck ensues

Why would he to to that stupid show?
dumb bitches

I think they were dumb for walking off. These bitches don't know how to argue. The point about 70 muslim families losing loved ones on 9/11 was a very good one, or the point about McVeigh having a religion too. Yet for some reason they didn't beat him over the head with it and instead just got up and walked off. Lame

So am I to take it that you guys would sit down and argue with Hitler, or just walk away?

Muslims killing Muslims is nothing new and it does NOT negate the fact these attacks are committed in the name of Islam all around the world not just by a small group of "extremists"
voodoopriest I already your a jackass and you only have 3 posts.

All muslims kill other muslims?

Just as all christians burn Qurans (or all christians kill abortion doctors)?

i just saw a roomful of dumb people bitch it out. can't believe this didn't have a 'Youtube Poop' tag in front of this video!

How this guys continue to get air-time is beyond me. He's clearly a violent, insecure bully with sociopathic tendencies.

Muslims killing Muslims is nothing new and it does NOT negate the fact these attacks are committed in the name of Islam all around the world not just by a small group of "extremists"
voodoopriest I already your a jackass and you only have 3 posts.

Please do your research before spouting dumb, inaccurate and dangerous shit like this again. It's really people like you who fuel Fox News and their ilk and it's disgusting.

Most Christians live in more secular and wealthy countries.
So no.
Also even tough it's not exactly %100 true for most Christians Jesus is a icon of peace.
Mohamed was a Military General,also since I'm a Atheist I don't have to justify my views with Islam in contrast Christianity to since it doesn't play a part in my life.
might want to try a new angle No Limit you've been using that argument since I joined here.

Qon I don't watch Fox News and I have done my research people like you and Krynn say oh no it's small groups of bad people bla bla.
Shit like this has been going for decades and in almost every single Country that has a Muslim population there are either cells of extremist who are either always planning attacks or people that use the Koran as the justification.
Russia,U.S,France,Chechnya,Malaysia,Germany,Israel and the UK
This is not an isolated problem with just one or groups this is world wide problem and Islam is the main cause and excuse for these people.

Let it all out unozero, I think it could do you a lot of good to vent your anger. If I were "thinking" in the same way as you, I think I would do the same.

All personal abuse aside, I think Bill provides a valuable service to anyone interested in current afairs.

Most Christians live in more secular and wealthy countries.
So no.
Also even tough it's not exactly %100 true for most Christians Jesus is a icon of peace.
Mohamed was a Military General,also since I'm a Atheist I don't have to justify my views with Islam in contrast Christianity to since it doesn't play a part in my life.
might want to try a new angle No Limit you've been using that argument since I joined here.

Qon I don't watch Fox News and I have done my research people like you and Krynn say oh no it's small groups of bad people bla bla.
Shit like this has been going for decades and in almost every single Country that has a Muslim population there are either cells of extremist who are either always planning attacks or people that use the Koran as the justification.
This is not an isolated problem with just one or groups this is world wide problem and Islam is the main cause and excuse for these people.

Muhammad was a merchant and trader. He only became a military general when he was called upon to defend his holy land. Defining him as merely a military man is completely misleading and ignorant. If you've actually done your research, you would know this, so don't play this game with me.

You are correct in saying that this violence has been going on for years. But this is no different than Christianity (you say Christianity plays no part in your life, which I'm going to call bullshit on because it's the only religion you're comparing Islam to). Might I refer you to the Crusades? Or maybe the inhabitation of the Americas by English settlers? Millions have been slaughtered merely because they were not Christian. And about the Quran fueling this violence: what do you think fueled so, so many wars and genocides? Oh right, the Bible.

Look, this is how religions work. Their holy texts speak in metaphor and generalities. These can be interpreted in many ways; and that is the point! When you get a psychopath who is fueled by a religious text, he's not going to stop. He's doing it in the name of his God, which is something no one can combat.

I can tell you know very little about Islam. I really do urge you to learn and educate yourself about the religion before you start throws stones. Because right now you're throwing stones into a mirror.

Qonfused said:
Might I refer you to the Crusades? Or maybe the inhabitation of the Americas by English settlers? Millions have been slaughtered merely because they were not Christian. And about the Quran fueling this violence: what do you think fueled so, so many wars and genocides? Oh right, the Bible.

I'm sorry, I have to stop you there.

Here's what would be fair: if, in 300 years time, every war in the 20th century were blamed on science. After all, it's pretty much lunacy not to believe in science in the 20th century, and pretty much everyone involved in those wars believed in it. Therefore: science has caused all the wars in the 20th century.

See where this thinking leads you? If, at the time, everyone believes in that religion, it gives your violence justification. Just because everyone else believes in a religion that an extremist uses as a justification does not mean that everyone in the goddamn religion is extremist. To say that Christians were extremely violent in the Middle Ages is a tautological statement: EVERYONE IN EUROPE WAS CHRISTIAN. IT WAS NEVER QUESTIONED. Just as today that to claim you don't believe in science is intellectual lunacy, back then claiming you weren't a Christian was social heresy.

I was going to point out just how retarded unzero sounds again but looks like Qonfused has that angle covered. So since it's my Friday night I'm gonna crack open a bottle of 42 and below instead. You guys have fun.

No Limit brought up Christendom not me and yes I know know Mohamed was a illiterate merchant before he become a Prophet.
Another lame attempt at by bringing up the Crusades etc it has nothing to do with whats going on today and today and the future is what matters no where have I defended actions like the Inquisition or the Crusades.You mentioning the passed does not negate what Islam is today.
you making the same dumb argument No Limit been making for years it's not even an argument it's:"BUT LOOK OVER HERE AND WHAT THEY DID." distraction .

ah yes No Limit why don't don't you go listen to some of that shitty rap music and watch some Football while your at it ,walking wigger stereotype.

Surely the point of this thread should be about Obama's poll stats. That is after all what Old Bill was talking about in the first place.

No Limit brought up Christendom not me and yes I know know Mohamed was a illiterate merchant before he become a Prophet.
Another lame attempt at by bringing up the Crusades etc it has nothing to do with whats going on today and today and the future is what matters no where have I defended actions like the Inquisition or the Crusades.You mentioning the passed does not negate what Islam is today.
you making the same dumb argument No Limit been making for years it's not even an argument it's:"BUT LOOK OVER HERE AND WHAT THEY DID." distraction .
You do know that christians are still killing abortion doctors today, right? You're not too stupid to understand this, right?

ah yes No Limit why don't don't you go listen to some of that shitty rap music and watch some Football while your at it ,walking wigger stereotype.

I'm actually listening to great rap music right now. And I look forward to Sunday for football. As far as the wigger comment goes I have a great white collar job that I really do enjoy. And Im perfectly articulate when it comes to talking to people (I dont say things like "Hey nigga, wut up!". Most of my communications with people end with sentences such as "thank you, please let me know if you have any other questions or comments." So were you making a point or were you just being ****ing retarded again? Im going to be honest with you, I seriously don't think you could be this stupid. Nobody can be. And one day we will see your true colors. Come on, let your inner self shine unozero, we're all friends here.

So your argument is pretty much that because terrorists use the Qu'ran as justification for their attacks, our enemy is Islam and not extremism from the terrorists. Spotlight fallacy. You can't just say that terrorists represent all of Islam and that therefore Islam is our enemy you dumb shit.

Throw into the mix ad hominem and really, we should listen to unozero less than we listen to Bill O'Reilly. So lets stop feeding the mindless flames.

Bill was the most composed out of all of them. I don't like everything he says but he remained cool headed when those ladies couldn't handle what he was saying. The crowd was CHEERING FOR HIM! (I think)

All sorts of stupid up in that video. I hate O'Reilly as much as the next guy, but god those women suck at arguing. They are used to screaming louder at their opponent to make it seem like they are winning the argument, but thats not gonna work with dear Bill. They had a bunch of things they couldve argued but instead walked off the stage, probably to look all "edgy" or some shit. If anything Bill wouldve thought he had won the arguement right there.

I don't think the women of The View are going to sit there and have a rational argument with anyone, especially Bill O'Reilly. It would probably turn the viewers off if they were doing anything but yelling and screaming; and even with Bill O'Reilly, the thing could have turned into a shitflinging contest anyway knowing how he is.

Bill was the most composed out of all of them. I don't like everything he says but he remained cool headed when those ladies couldn't handle what he was saying. The crowd was CHEERING FOR HIM! (I think)

This is the most disturbing thing about it. That at one point, the crowd on a mainstream internationally syndicated talkshow was cheering for religious bigotry.

I allways confuse that guy whit the red haired comedian

no surprise here that women who's job it is to discuss issues about currents events like what celebrity is sleeping with whom would be clueless when it comes to political debate. ffs the view has Elizabeth hasslebeck who's a raving moron

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSra-McRZEc

I think the issue here is that many people are reluctant to blame Islam for the violence done by groups like the Taliban, Al-Queda.

The Quran contains clear instruction to kill non-believers, I can see why reading and preaching such content offends some people. We're at war with Islamic-fascism right now and yet the instruction book of the enemy is preached freely.

the bible also says kill the non believers. therefore christiainty is responsible for things like George Bush and Iraq. stupid logic is stupid

the bible also says kill the non believers. therefore christiainty is responsible for things like George Bush and Iraq. stupid logic is stupid
So you're saying that the Taliban, Al-Quieda and such groups are not motivated by Islam?

They are Muslims, they try and instigate Islamic Shariah law, they kill with an indiscriminate brutality that secular groups rarely utilise, they shout Allah Akbar (god is great) when they perform these acts.

What are their motivations? Can you show me their non-secular aims?

I think the issue here is that many people are reluctant to blame Islam for the violence done by groups like the Taliban, Al-Queda.

The Quran contains clear instruction to kill non-believers, I can see why reading and preaching such content offends some people. We're at war with Islamic-fascism right now and yet the instruction book of the enemy is preached freely.

The enemy?

So you're saying that the Taliban, Al-Quieda and such groups are not motivated by Islam?

you're saying that's their only motivation which is both naive and stupid. not a single person involved in the attacks on the wtc was motivated exclusively by islam. the fact tthat you're trying to atribute it to the religion and not to the fanatics behind the actual attacks just illustrates how thinly disguised your irrational hate is

They are Muslims, they try and instigate Islamic Shariah law,

where? where exactly are they trying to "instigate" islamic shariah law and what does that have to do with their war with the US? be specific here because it's obvious you havent thought this through

they kill with an indiscriminate brutality that secular groups rarely utilise, they shout Allah Akbar (god is great) when they perform these acts.

radical groups use radical methods! who knew? if islam was responsible for this then that would be true of every muslim out there. or as is the case with people like say Heaven's gate who take some obscure passage out of the bible and use it as justification to drink the poison koolaid ..therefore by your reasoning that must mean christianity is actually respponsible for their deaths

stupid reasoning is stupid. your bigotry is clouding your judgement and making you rationalise stupid things

What are their motivations? Can you show me their non-secular aims?

they were in power before, you think they might want to be in power again? no that couldnt be their main motivation it's ISLAM!!!

yes because Islamic Terrorism is just Taliban wanting to be back in power in Afghanistan......

except I'm referring specifically about afghanistan not the WAR ON ISLAMIC TERRORISM as you like to paint them with a broad stroke of your idiot brush

yes because Islamic Terrorism is just Taliban wanting to be back in power in Afghanistan......

What Islamic group do you know of that only commits terrorism in the name of Islam (meaning they do it to convert non believers). Name just one.

conversion through explosives = best recruitment drive ever!

Did you read the link?
To establish a world wide caliphate they want either everyone to convert or be killed.

Back