Blacking out from Alcohol

I usually don't lose my memory even when I was extremely drunk, but it has happened on a few occasions. One time I lost my memory right after getting on the bus home. I had to change buses twice, but still made it home intact. To this day I've never understood how I managed to do that considering the stage I was in. There was also a rather nice pile of puke a few hundred metres away from my door that I suspect was mine, although obviously I can't know for sure.

Yeah, it's pretty impressive how we manage to do things even when we're completely f'd up.

I still don't know how I ended up on my tent. The path was very tricky even when I was sober, I can tell you that.

I passed out missionary position 3 weeks ago. No lie. My girlfriend just accepted it and didn't even make a big deal about it the next morning.

That was a great weekend :)

I've never blacked out from anything. *gets beer*

When I was 13, I drank a bottle of wine in one chug. I brought it down once and my friend called me a pussy, so I tilted back the rest. Immediately after, I fell down and couldn't really get back up. Some how I managed to figure it out. He said I was acting stupid so he left! Asshole!

So I tried to ride my bike to this girls house. I hurt myself pretty bad. Not long after, she told me I had to leave so she doesn't get in trouble. I could not stand up easily - it was almost impossible - and I was falling around in her yard.

I walked around a neighborhood for a while, threw up, then passed out in a ditch on the side of the road (so as to hide a little). When I woke up I threw up. It was dark, so I must have been passed out for 5 hours or someshit. I stumbled home and up to bed.

The next day mom got me up for school and I threw up and said I'm sick and all was cool. "I was never gonna drink again!" :rolleyes:

Who says he's against drinking? Maybe he's just against drinking so much you black out.

Sure, and also :LOL: at the people who think they're tough because of the resistance they've built up to drinks through borderline alcoholism.

blackout.png

Back