Blink the best? Dreaming of Dream? What does it all Sum up to?

Which is the best?

• Blink 182

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Dream Theater

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • Sum 41

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
In my opinion they're all a little...mediocore. Blink-182's old stuff is good, Dream Theater is alright, and Sum-41 actually doesn't sound too bad.

huh..
blink 182
dream theater
sum 41
blink 182
dream theater
sum 41

how do u actually compare this
dreamtheater owns...

although travis is one of the best drummers out there, blink 182 isn't anything special. sum 41 just plain sucks. my vote is for dream theater... most overall appeal out of the 3 choices.

How the hell did Dream Theater weasle their way in there?

punk

punk

METAL

why the hell is dream theater in there (they are the best though)

I can't be the only one who had to second glance at the thread title thinking it was about something else, can I? :p

Blink and Sum 41 suck, never heard of the other band.

The Dark Elf said:
I can't be the only one who had to second glance at the thread title thinking it was about something else, can I? :p
Nope. You weren't. ;)

I pick bliink!!!1

Add Led Zeppelin to that list, we already have 3 people!

It's not really a valid comparison.

For me personally, it depends on what I'm doing/what mood I'm in and also which bits of their music you're referring to. They've all had bad days...

Well there is no doubt that Dream Theater beats both of those two shit bands. First of all, Blink14252 and Sum 315531153 are both shit. Secondly...well, that's pretty much it.

PS: Rap is also bullshit

I picked sum41, I actually like them, Their cds aren't that bad( i actually like does this look infected) and they will eventually (yes eventually) become quite good. As evidenced by the upward trend in muscal quality. Listen to "chuck", just listen to that album

Here is a link to their site where you can sample their music
http://www.islandrecords.com/sum41/site/musicvideo_albums.las

:dozey: They all suck. But, I got to give it to Sum 41 for being a backing band for Iggy Pop =).

Back