Boomer Vile

Stormy

Companion Cube
Reaction score
Does anyone else find a lot of people misinterpret what the boomer bile does?

A lot of people seem to think it just draws the zombies from the surrounding area to the effected area RATHER then starting a HOLE SPAWN of zombies which attack what ever is covered in the vile!

Its really frustrating when your in the middle of a massive fight and they throw one creating more zombies and only making it harder.

Boomer bile, lol

Like vomit? Because it vomits! Bile.

Also yes, it's not like a pipe-bomb.

Well it's still handy for clearing out the current area even if it does summon new zombies. Bile + Petrol can = lots of dead zombies.

It's annoying when people use it on a Tank. Sure it makes it he can't see too well and slows him down a tag when they hit him, but not long after that the zombies aren't interested in the tank anymore and come for you. Making that Tank fight much harder.

But I do use it when there are a lot of zombies around, then as rimfire said, burn them or just have fun shooting loads of them :D

Also incredibly handy for rolling crescendos.

I gotta be honest, the addition of zombies is a marginal price to pay when you are trying to move past a huge crowd of zombies to get to a safehouse.

I find the Boomer bile handy for getting out of tight situations. Whenever a horde spawns and you're just a few meters away from the safe room, you'll do just about anything to get away from the zombies. And using the Boomer bile on a Tank just makes it die faster, which is a good thing. The only downside is that you'll have to deal with a few stragglers left behind, but it's not too much of a problem.

Back