Boone's End Update

gh0st

Reaction score
Boone's End has updated their site with some new models, and I look forward to killing a few of them when their mod is released.[br]

[br]Boone's End also mentions the need for several new staff positions on their mod; for more information, check out their website.

Wtf is up with the creatures head?

the head could have been done much better and much scarier

I thing it looks good, there’s far too much unnecessary flaming on this site, for no reason. WTF, OMG, His head is too big, that map is crap, that gun is weak, yarda yarda yarda.

I cant make model's, I cant make maps, I can't code games. So on that rational, how can anyone slate other people. Where’s you model that you've made Jezus? Let's see what comments you get, you may not be too harsh next time. Constructive criticism it isn’t.

Now for the lighthearted bit, doesn't the model in the top left corner look like is got a proud shalong.

Rossi

evecomm said:
I thing it looks good, there’s far too much unnecessary flaming on this site, for no reason. WTF, OMG, His head is too big, that map is crap, that gun is weak, yarda yarda yarda.

I cant make model's, I cant make maps, I can't code games. So on that rational, how can anyone slate other people. Where’s you model that you've made Jezus? Let's see what comments you get, you may not be too harsh next time. Constructive criticism it isn’t.

Now for the lighthearted bit, doesn't the model in the top left corner look like is got a proud shalong.

Rossi

euhm, a comment is something where people put there oppinion in.
its not because we cant code or whatever that we need to like all the stuff presented to us.
I just say what I think about the model, and if people dont like it, dont post your stuff on a forum where everyone can c it and has the ability to post oppinions about it .

toekneebullard said:
Wow, these guys are just shamelessly ripping off Citizen 132.

Ok I am sick of people saying that for one. We were around hl2 before c-132 known as Project Safan we just renamed. Number two our story is no way near there mod. You can even ask an old team member from there that we let him see story to stop flaming like that.

Now way I see it if your not on the team you don't know the half about us. How about you check out concept page all of our concepts are there and we follow them.

Thanks for comments from everyone else though.

I agree on the head...i duno it looks just too thin and the eyes too beady and "cute", especially on the upper left one. Saying that seeing it in motion could be a different story.

Looks a lil like the doom 3 imps body, not that im saying its a rip or anything, just reminds me of it.

Yea thanks for comments .. We will see about that head we may do alterations.

badbruizer :) remember me, didnt think this mod was gonna turn out so good :) wel done!!!!!

toekneebullard said:
Wow, these guys are just shamelessly ripping off Citizen 132.

toeknee buddy, you need to get over it. its not a c-132 rip off, and you saying so does nothing but embarass your team. You made that stupid accusation last time, and caused alot of grief for your team, and I made your poor team leader write me a statement that their is no claim to that.

I wrote most of the c-132 storyline before i quit, and created all the player models, trust me i know what im talking about. I also know that what bb said was true, it was project safran a LONG time go, i think they were around when i deciced to join c-132 with alot of the concept art they have.

please toeknee, get over it, I still have alot of friends who work hard for c-132, but a couple bad apples in that bunch bring about embarrassment for the rest.

about the head, its kinda feral lookin, and the fingernails could use a bbit of a diferent texture in the normal map to make them stand out. ill try to take a stab at it

the problem with the head is the eyes and nose resemble a cute lil kitty cat

I made the concept for the stalker, check it out in concepts if you think that head is better. I dunno the modeller had his own idea...

Furthermore I have made all the concepts and I second its not ripped off from c-132. Both mods seem to have muscular mutants but that is only coincidence and its not as if either mod can claim to be first about that.

Everyone stop arguing about who ripped who off

You all ripped off the howlers in Morrowind anyway ;)

toekneebullard said:
whatever helps you sleep at night poly.

please little man, lay out your case on your own forums, i beg Beg BEG, this isn't the place to start a discussion like this, but s-man couldn't give me a rationale, maybe you can? please, if ya got the gahonas, lay out your case, i would LOVE to have this debate with you ;)

You want this debate, take it to PM. You're not having it here.

Back