Borderlands

To add insult to injury, after I bought the DLC I am no longer able to play with my friends who don't have it. And it's not that I can't play the zombie island with them, I can't play with them PERIOD. Apparently games with the DLC are incompatible with those without it. It's the stupidest ****ing thing I have ever heard of. So yeah, way to fail, Gearbox.

Jesus christ this is some of the worst shit I've ever seen shat out of the ass of any developer who started on the PC... ever. And this is keeping in mind how massively developers like Epic, Bungie, Infinty Ward, Monolith and others have literally diarrhea'd all over us these past few years.

What complete and utter garbage. Total insult to injury with the horrible clumsy multiplayer which was half-assed and pathetic to begin with. This and no ability to turn mics off on PC? Excuse me while I go piss on Gearbox' front lawn.

To add insult to injury, after I bought the DLC I am no longer able to play with my friends who don't have it. And it's not that I can't play the zombie island with them, I can't play with them PERIOD. Apparently games with the DLC are incompatible with those without it. It's the stupidest ****ing thing I have ever heard of. So yeah, way to fail, Gearbox.

That's odd. I didn't get the DLC and a friend of mine has it and we can still play together fine. She's already beaten the DLC, in fact.

The thing that annoys me the most is the "have to open ports" bullshit; tried everything including turning off my firewall, etc, and still couldn't make that work.

Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot DLC is out on 360 now, and will be out on PS3 in a few days. Who knows when it'll be out on PC!

The thing that annoys me the most is the "have to open ports" bullshit; tried everything including turning off my firewall, etc, and still couldn't make that work.

Open ports is one thing but that won't do jack unless you forward them to the right machine. It is a complete and utter failure that gearbox didn't implement upnp.

I heard it's Unreal Engine 3's fault for not having any stock uPnP support.

Heh, idk but its fun and quite a bit more challenging then the original game. Much more worthy of 10 bucks then Zombie Island.

I'm gonna give mine away since I'm to lazy to sell games.

If I decide to get rid of it anyway, still not sure.

What a ridiculously disappointing ending that was.

It's still a fun game, and claptraps are ****ing adorable. I'm gonna go through it again.

Are the DLC expansions worth getting?

What a ridiculously disappointing ending that was.

Yup. Borderlands is one of the few games I have finished lately and I curse it for so ****ing up the ending.

I mean, I can live with the Vault being a lie (was kinda expecting that anyway), but there is not even good loot!

The Underdome rounds are incredibly long and they don't give XP. Kind of a pain just to finish them.

I mean, I can live with the Vault being a lie (was kinda expecting that anyway), but there is not even good loot!

The lie doesn't bother me, I mean you're still using the key to open a ****ing portal and kill a creature. But when I beat it today, we didn't even get any blues, let alone purples or oranges. It was all goddamn whites and greens.

I heard it's better on the second playthrough though. The first box we opened had a purple soldier mod, so finger's crossed.

The Underdome rounds are incredibly long and they don't give XP. Kind of a pain just to finish them.

Well, don't you cap at 50 anyway? I imagine I'll hit that before I even get to the Underdome, between the second play through and Zombie Island.

How does the Bank work? Is it for all characters or does each have their own? Like could I pick something up on my Siren, bank it, and use it on my Soldier?

Also, what's with the ****ing Eridian weapons? I saw two drop the entire game, and one was in the last chapter.

And the ratio of Siren mods dropping to all other classes is seriously like ten to one. I didn't mind terribly since I was rolling the Siren, but seriously, why isn't it balanced better.

Back