Bots for CS

D

danko

Hello...

I'm new here... I'd like to ask you two question, please...

Where can I download bots for CS? Are there different bots for different counter strikes?

Thanks guys,
Danko

If you mean aimbot please do NOT do this. Bots, you can set them to appear in your server mani mod or not.

Bots are built into CS. Open console (press tilde, which is ~) once enabling it in Advanced Controls, then type bot_add_t or bot_add_ct to add one on the appropriate team. There are tons of bot-related commands... a few off the top of my head are mp_limitteams (set to whatever number you want teams to be limited in discrepancy by, default is 2) mp_autoteambalance (0 to disable auto team balance, 1 is default), bot_knives_only, bot_all_weapons, bot_kill, bot_kick, etc.

My bots lag no clue why, I've been in a server with like 30 people and got NO lag, and in Gmod I don't get lag (without bots)... Anyone know why I am getting lag? I turned it down to the lowest quailty and still got lag (I play on high quailty)...
Here are my specs....
Geforce 8600 XxX edition
IntEL 2.13 gHZ (2 CPU's)
Nforce mother bord for 2 cpus. (With built in HD audio)
2 GB ram

Oh yeah, and the bots lag, not ME.. Like I move 999999 times faster than them...

Maybe there's some kind of problem with their AI of something? Your specs seem good, and now I want to get 2 CPU's becuz of u : ), but it can't be your specs. Unless, something weird is going on. Do you ever check console for errors or something?

Back