Bots On Expert Are Acting Like They Are On Easy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legomaster655

Reaction score
Okay,so i was playing CSS yesterday (That is when i got it) and i set the bots on the difficulty of expert,then i made them knifes only.Then when the round started in the map fy_snow the bots of Terrorists were acting like the difficulty of easy but i set them on expert.

They started chasing me like they were on difficulty easy T_T so who is gonna help me now?
:sniper:

What they are supposed to do with knifes? Chop cake? They are trying to reach you so they can attack you.

But then i gave the bots guns and they STILL act like they are on easy!

You didn't say you gave them guns. You said you put them in an FY map. That is not telling them to use guns.

When bots are set to use knives only they only use knives, regardless of any guns they can or do pick up.

Why would you set them to knives only in an FY map when you want them to use the guns? Do you think that not setting them to knives only will let them magically buy weapons when you can't? Think a little bit next time.

You didn't say you gave them guns. You said you put them in an FY map. That is not telling them to use guns.

When bots are set to use knives only they only use knives, regardless of any guns they can or do pick up.

Why would you set them to knives only in an FY map when you want them to use the guns? Do you think that not setting them to knives only will let them magically buy weapons when you can't? Think a little bit next time.

...You did not read what i said.I said that after that i set the bots weapons menu to all weapons.So you have to think a little bit next time.

...You did not read what i said.I said that after that i set the bots weapons menu to all weapons.

You did not say this, you said you "gave" them weapons (before your edit long after my post), which is more than a little vague.

We're still all completely unclear when you say they're "acting" like their on easy.

...You did not read what i said.I said that after that i set the bots weapons menu to all weapons.So you have to think a little bit next time.

Coming from the guy who left out an important piece of information in the OP, gets pissy when people question you on it, then try to insult Veggies? Full of fail.

Have you tried making a game on a normal map with the bots?

*EDIT* Veggies, he's so hardcore, he gets instant headshots on the bots before they can shoot. They must be nubs.

We're still all completely unclear when you say they're "acting" like their on easy.

What i am saying is that i put them on the difficulty of expert.Then they started acting like i set the difficulty on easy.But i set it on expert.You should start reading the posts,ALL OF THEM! :hmph:

CyberPitz they actually shoot before i headshot them.Mostly they shoot at my teammates.

What i am saying is that i put them on the difficulty of expert.Then they started acting like i set the difficulty on easy.But i set it on expert.You should start reading the posts,ALL OF THEM! :hmph:

Is this supposed to be an answer? You are just repeating the same lack of specification on what you mean by "acting like i set the difficulty on easy"

T_T
i am no longer going to answer you Vegeta897 because you keep acting like someone who has no life and is a idiot.For now i am not going to answer any more posts by you.I'll only read and your the only one i am not going to answer to.

You're funny. Nobody is going to be able to magically understand what you mean if you can't answer their questions.

this is my last answer TO YOU ONLY!!
i said: "i am no longer going to answer you Vegeta897" so i am no longer answering to you only.

No need to repeat yourself sir, I heard you the first time. You don't have to answer me, that's fine. Just don't expect to get any help; I'm only asking what anyone else who is trying to help you would ask.

No need to repeat yourself sir, I heard you the first time. You don't have to answer me, that's fine. Just don't expect to get any help; I'm only asking what anyone else who is trying to help you would ask.

Then we will not fight anymore,i will answer you but we stop fighting,we are wayyyy off of what i was talking about.

Here's what you've told us in the thread.

You are playing an FY map in which there are no buy zones, but instead weapons on the ground to pick up.

You set the bots to knives only and they chased you around, and according to you they were "acting like they were on easy".

This is where I have to stop you and ask, what do you mean when you say "acting like they were on easy"? Are you referring to them chasing you with knives? Like AciD said, what else do you expect them to do when they are set to knives only.

But then you say you turned weapons back on for them, and you fail to tell us whether or not they started using weapons or not, you just say that they're "still acting like they're on easy". This doesn't help because you need to clarify what you mean. Bots on easy can use weapons, so when you tell us "they're acting like their on easy" that doesn't seem like a real problem. I'm pretty sure the only difference between easy and expert is better aiming/quicker reactions. You got the game only yesterday, are you sure you're understanding what bot difficulty means?

Now do you understand why what I'm asking you is crucial to understanding your problem and therefore being able to help you?

yes helped me 56%
psyduck.gif

Somebody please help me out here.

I do not know why you'd rather wait for somebody to come along and ask you the same question I'm already asking you when you can just answer me and get the help you came here for.

You guys are full of much balonies and liez. You are 56% balony. (lol, bologna.)

Seriously though, I think this is a troll. A very good troll. There is no way someone can be this stuck up their own ass and so ignorantly stupid. Someone would have definitely told him off by now. Unless he is actually a troll in real life, in which case I laugh harder at this thread.

LOOK! THE NEW YEARS TROLL! :eek:

I am doing no help, and I am aware that I am doing no help. But you are also doing no help by complaining about something so small. :D

I'm just sitting back and enjoying the show. Can't blame me. :p

Don't see how I ruined it... But happy trolling to you. :D

Btw, learn to use the edit button if you do actually want to stick around.

T_T well, you still ruined it by going WAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY off of topic T_T

Actually, you ruined it the second time you posted by ignoring good advice. I was just contributing to your success. That is, if I had actually ruined anything.

:p

This thread makes me want to kill myself.

...while ****ing.

Thats 1 extra I HATE YOU to you!
Happy New Year in 2 hours!
but Van_Halen you got a Horrible New Year :p

..I cant i dont know where the crap you live!
if i did i'd get my dads shotgun and shoot you in the head!

... Oh, he's just a little kid... What the hell are you doing playing big boy games, sonny? Ye' damn whipper snappers playin gaymez yeh aint got no business playin', yall make me wanna VOMIT!

What the freakin' crap idiot your trying to ruin the thread by spam posting!

no its the 2nd thread on Counter Strike Source so its pretty famous so it didn't :)
and by the way,i am giving you 472 times to post for fun :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back