Boy with cancer turns into a superhero for a day

1268956505758.jpg

Statements like these never cease to amaze me. :thumbs:

Remember when you were kids and you'd play cops and robbers or whatever, and there was always that one shit who'd get 'shot' and be like "well I wasn't ready yet so it doesn't count." That's you. That's what you sound like.

Protip: we're all aware we're on the internet, posting on a gaming forum. Spelling it out like that doesn't make you sound like any less of a basement dweller than the rest of us.

Hey brah, think what u wanna think, all I'm saying is that accusing someone of being a basement dweller based on nothing but a personal decision to dislike someone smacks of sour grapes.

If you want to think I'm 'that kid that says he wasn't shot because he wasn't ready' or whatever that's your choice, I just think its pointless for you to state you dislike me when you don't know me based on posts on an internet forum.

Comes across as butt-hurt, u know?

But whatever, you aint the first guy to dislike me based on projected qualities of his own inadequacies and you wont be the last. But for what it's worth, I don't dislike you so, peace, lol.

it's pretty funny seeing everyone in here saying "this kid's a geek wanting to be a superhero at 13" while people in another thread (Probably some of the same) are discussing/complaining about Valve's new lines of dolls.

Hey brah, think what u wanna think, all I'm saying is that accusing someone of being a basement dweller based on nothing but a personal decision to dislike someone smacks of sour grapes.

If you want to think I'm 'that kid that says he wasn't shot because he wasn't ready' or whatever that's your choice, I just think its pointless for you to state you dislike me when you don't know me based on posts on an internet forum.

Comes across as butt-hurt, u know?

But whatever, you aint the first guy to dislike me based on projected qualities of his own inadequacies and you wont be the last. But for what it's worth, I don't dislike you so, peace, lol.
I... never said I disliked you. The basement dweller comment is just like, status quo for internet posters. No one really "knows" one another for the most part, so it's usually safe to assume the next guy is just as nerdy as you are.

Projected insecurities? NO YOU'RE GAY. ;(

Back