Breakfast.

It's like their wrestling atop their mother's back.

I'll steal your own joke.

Hey the 70s called, they want their carpet back!

You're definitely going to be stepping on them a lot with those carpets.

ISz8O.jpg

I like your shirt. Oh yeah and the cat as well.

Lap cats are superior.
We have a head cat. Constantly sleeps on my wife's pillow around her head while she sleeps.

It used to work when she was a kitten. Not so much now she's 5...

I came here fully expecting a lively and enthusiastic discussion about delicious breakfast foods. I am disappointed.

Those are some adorable kitties but I have seen them on Facebook like 10 times already.

Let's talk sausage. Or eggs. Shit, I like just plain toast too.

What is your ultimate breakfast? That you can actually eat all of I mean. Mine is probably a few links of greasy sausage, a couple of strips of fried bacon (on the soft end, a bit chewy with crunch mostly around the edges), two or three eggs scrambled in the bacon grease with cheese and pepper, and four pieces of heavily buttered, somewhat burnt wheat bread toast. Add a tall, cold glass of organic milk and a hot cup of coffee and I'm set.

YOU F*CKING FAGGOTS HAVEN'T HAD BREAKFAST UNTIL YOU ROLL OUT OF THE BED OF SOMEONE YOU DON'T KNOW AFTER A LONG NIGHT OF USING A FATASS AS A PILLOW, CRAWLED OVER 8 PEOPLE, RAIDED THEIR FREEZER AND COOKED 12 TAQUITOES FOR YOURSELF AND CRACKED OPEN A BEAR

GOD DAMN IT WAKE AND BAKE TEXMEX

EDIT: SPENDING A DAY WITH BOTH A HANGOVER AND SERIOUS DIARRHEA ARE WELL WORTH IT

eDI F*CK GOD: make sure you have taco sauce or some shit or else you'll be pretty gay

ape tits: don't drink orange juice with it either seriously you'll be shitting everything you had within the last 72 hours

Cat are great and you are awesome for having them Pi.

As for breakfast, avocado. Avocado on everything!

+1 for avocado. Is avocado hard to come by up there in Sweden?

Oh man, they are all over the place. Even though we're way up north, we still got access to most of the things the rest of the western world do :)

Those are Savannah cats, right? My girlfriend freaking loves them. Do you know what type they are? I was reading about it online a couple days ago and saw that they can grow to be massive.

Incidentally, she just watched a TV show called 'Too Cute' on Animal Planet, and they did a special with those cats as the focal point. I showed her your pictures because I recall you having those cats.

Those are Savannah cats, right? My girlfriend freaking loves them. Do you know what type they are? I was reading about it online a couple days ago and saw that they can grow to be massive.

Incidentally, she just watched a TV show called 'Too Cute' on Animal Planet, and they did a special with those cats as the focal point. I showed her your pictures because I recall you having those cats.

They're Bengals.

^^^

They're similar to savannah cats, but more similar in size to normal cats. They're very similar in looks and characteristics, though.

Back