Breaking Bad Season 3

Am I the only one rooting against Walt? The longer show goes on the more I hope the two cousins throw him in a wood chipper. No redeeming qualities to his character anymore.

Do you not watch when he's picking up his child? And **** the two cousins... I hope THEY get tossed into a wood chipper... while ominous music is playing so we know that two badasses are dying thanks to an even bigger badass.

Gotta see Walt turn into a real ****ing badass on those hombres. None of this Hollywood gangster shit.

Walt has gotten colder and darker with every episode. I think eventually we're going to see him go heartless for everyone but his family. Anyone who gets in his way is going to end up deader than ****.

Holy god damn hell. This episode was incredible.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone with a more intensely pissed off face in my entire life. He actually scared me a little. Hank is going to tear shit up now, and with the two retards after him now, the intensity is going to be off the charts by the season finale.

**** me, this season just got so much better.

I absolutely loved Walter and his new best buddy segment.

Am I the only one rooting against Walt? The longer show goes on the more I hope the two cousins throw him in a wood chipper. No redeeming qualities to his character anymore.

Personally I am really hoping Hank would find out about him.

I really loved this episode. All the build up with them sitting in the RV was awesome. But I was really disappointed with how they got out of it. I mean shit Hank, you ever hear of backup? You got a guy that you think sells pounds of meth and you don't even call for help? I say bullshit.

Considering everyone thinks hes gone a bit nuts, I don't think its much of a stretch to think he wanted the bust entirely to himself. Though I agree, thats sketchy at best.

Considering everyone thinks hes gone a bit nuts, I don't think its much of a stretch to think he wanted the bust entirely to himself. Though I agree, thats sketchy at best.

Yeah, but isn't the RV reported stolen? That's more than enough of a rational reason to get backup even if they think he's crazy on the meth part of it.

I'm pretty sure they are going to kill off Hank real soon. But not before Hank taking out at least one of the cartel twins and not before he learns about Walt's connection to all of it.

Yeah, but isn't the RV reported stolen? That's more than enough of a rational reason to get backup even if they think he's crazy on the meth part of it.

I'm pretty sure that when he went and talked to Combo's mom or whoever that was, she said she didn't want him to get in trouble so she didnt report it stolen.

I'm pretty sure that when he went and talked to Combo's mom or whoever that was, she said she didn't want him to get in trouble so she didnt report it stolen.

Ahh, I forgot about that. Thanks.

I'll be sad to see Hank die. Hope he survives. Imagine the tension at a family dinner if Hank finds out. Preferably during said dinner.

I hope he doesn't get killed too. Hes becoming my favorite character in the show.

I don't think Hank will die, but I do think were gonna see the end of the cartel twins (or atleast one of them) pretty soon.

Also I have a pretty big feeling that, Walt's new partner is there simply to learn and observe, and that once he gets the formula down, Gus won't need Walt anymore.

I don't think Hank will die, but I do think were gonna see the end of the cartel twins (or atleast one of them) pretty soon.

Also I have a pretty big feeling that, Walt's new partner is there simply to learn and observe, and that once he gets the formula down, Gus won't need Walt anymore.

He wants Walt though. He's willing to kill Hank to keep him.

I'm betting he sees the same type of man in Walt that he sees in himself, and thus wants to keep him retained for as long as he can. Reliable and skilled.

Adrik is talking about Gus, Walts meth-lab partner, not the Pollos guy (do we have a name for him yet?). I think Adrik is right. I think that Gus is going to surpass Walt's skill, and wont need Walt around anymore. Either that, or Walt is going perceive it that way, and will start being paranoid about Gus.

The show is back on full form. Can't wait to see what happens next week.

Adrik is talking about Gus, Walts meth-lab partner, not the Pollos guy (do we have a name for him yet?). I think Adrik is right. I think that Gus is going to surpass Walt's skill, and wont need Walt around anymore. Either that, or Walt is going perceive it that way, and will start being paranoid about Gus.

Gus is the Pollos guy Krynn.

Ohh... so whats the partner's name then?

No clue. But I'm betting that his partner isn't there to merely replace Walt. I think Gus wants Walt alive for as long as he can keep him. He made that pretty evident this episode with his deal with the cousins.

Both Gus and Mr. Fixer are the most interesting support characters in this show. I'm pretty sure Gale will be out real soon, Jesse might come back to work with Walt.

He wants Walt though. He's willing to kill Hank to keep him.

I'm betting he sees the same type of man in Walt that he sees in himself, and thus wants to keep him retained for as long as he can. Reliable and skilled.

I think he's just giving the cousins Hank to calm them down for a bit. They're probably going to want to still go after Walt afterwards. Once his partner learns all he can from Walt, Gus could just give him up to the cartel and everyone is happy (except walt who would be dead)

Yeah, I don't think Gale is going to be pushed out any time soon. I still think hes going to threaten Walt's job security.

I'm pretty sure Gale will be out real soon, Jesse might come back to work with Walt.

Jesse is under investigation by the DEA. Gus and Walt aren't going to want anything to do with him. Not to mention Jesse is naive, immature, and an ex-addict.

And with all of those drawn out 'moments' Gale had, they are obviously bringing him in as a main character. Will play a part in this season.

Some of you are right that he could learn everything he needs from Walt (you hear Gale asking him a question about Benzine; learning)

The dues hombres are going to keep Hank busy.

Hank had the perfect opportunity for blowing the case wide open, moving up the promotion ladder and proving everyone wrong - even patching things up with his neglected wife.

He nearly busted Walt in Jesse in the mobile meth lab, but instead: no dice. Once again, the downfall of men: women. You almost feel bad for Hank, even though he's potentially a series ending character. (and we don't want that)

(though it's possible and might be interesting to carry the story from inside prison)

I Am suspicious of Walt's new lab partner. He's way too friendly for my liking.
I too believe that he's there to learn Walt's recipe for the Meth. He's more than likely Gus's original Meth Cook.
I don't believe any of the stuff he said about his past. Walt will probably figure this out, sooner or later. I think that there will be a rivalry between him and Jessie but they'll eventually end up working together again. That's what made the show great in the first place anyway.

As for Hank. It wouldn't make sense to get rid of that character. They would remove an important aspect of the show. He's there to create the heat and keep Walt and Co. on their toes. Yeah, they could replace him with somebody else but that would not make any sense to me and it would piss a lot of fans off. Including me. I could understand if they killed him off if here we to discover that Walt is behind all of this. He's nowhere near there though. This was just a close call. An adrenalin shot, so to speak. It sure needed it after the slow and somewhat uneventful start of this season. He's more likely to go off the edge, lose his job/be suspended etc. so they can focus on other aspects of the storyline.
He'll probably manage to kill those two brothers and up in a critical condition for a few episodes.

Hank is getting out of control, He will die, but I bet his death will mean something.

I really don't think he will. Theres nobody else to take his place as Walt's main adversary.

So it's aired already? I'll see it tomorrow. How was it?

Its still on. Theres some major movement in the plot already though.

EDIT: Oh, shit... the ending is pretty huge too.

Did anyone else find themselves cheering Hank on? But my God that was intense.

I should be a ****ing writer.

Where is my damn cookie!?

I screamed **** yeah when one of the badasses got his head blown off. I can only hope the other guy dies soon too... but I think he's going to still be alive if the next episode teaser is any indication with those bloody stump legs it showed.

So what the hell at the startup anyway? Was that supposed to be the two badasses as cousins? Why was he talking about the chicken man? It's as if the Gus drug trade has a lineage, because I don't think Gus is that old.

Wow, last two episodes were amazing. Who do you think was on the phone?

Pretty sure it was Gus. He was the only person who knew the twins were planning to kill Hank, since it was him who gave them the permission.

Not to mention, there is a high possibility that Gus wanted those twins dead.

I think it was Don Salamanca (Tuco's uncle) who called the father of those kids in the opener. As for the tip to Hank... I don't know if Gus would be the one to do that. It seems too out of character for him. Mike might have been the one to call, since he saved Walt once before and seems to be decently in-the-loop.

Back