Breen Lookalike!

PJ

Tank
Reaction score
0620.jpg

the guy in the top right? whadda you think?

If the beard was complete then yes, he would look like Breen.

Not only does have the face, he has the clothes as well!!! Smeg!!!

Remarkable clothing similarity. Almost makes you think he chose that to look like Breen.

damn you got there before me- o well here it is (its sh*t anyway compared to yours!)

vi1yqh.jpg

meh, not really. maybe from a distance or a quick glance, but the beard isnt even a full one.

meh, not really. maybe from a distance or a quick glance, but the beard isnt even a full one.

good luck in finding a better look alike. i see what you mean though, and it is fun messing around in photoshop customizing it. i think the new Eli is well cool, if not terribly lassoed

svtj81.jpg

ps darkside that is possibly the funniest post ever!

I'm sorry guys, I'm just not seeing it. How can can you think someone so sexy can look like that. These guys in the pics look old and grody.

I'm sorry guys, I'm just not seeing it. How can can you think someone so sexy can look like that. These guys in the pics look old and grody.

thats why its hilariously funny! sexy breen? :-

[i have removed this image as it is possibly inapropriate - if you wish to see it go to h t t p://i43.tinypic.com/33y0tg4.jpg
it is breens face on a women in a bikini (no nudity)
if you dont think its innappropriate i will display it]

Off-topic, can I just ask: what the hell does "grody" mean?

I looked up Gordon lookalikes and found this:
housefreehy4.jpg

This is also something I found that was kinda creepy but also interesting that VALVe actually used for marketing:
alyxLookAlike.jpg

@at Maestro
That Gordon lookalike... thats just creepy. people run away from on the sidewalk thinking he's Freeman.

@at Maestro
That Gordon lookalike... thats just creepy. people run away from on the sidewalk thinking he's Freeman.

EDIT: yeah maestro sorry :rolleyes: - i though i recognised him. i dont watch house. the actor himself (Hugh Laurie) looks nothing like him unless dressed up as greg

Back