Building a Clan

S

snipingkid

Hey everyone, my name is Patrick, usually known as snipingkid(yeah i know it says kid in it..ive just always used it... im 16 btw...).

Alright Im thinking about making a clan. Last time I tried but I wasnt a sucess, we had no money to buy servers and we ended up asking for fees to our members, which eventually "got the hell out". Now its all different, I am now a game server Reseller. I can therefore make as many servers as I want, of course I pay a bit but its like 1/4 of the prices that the best server providers offer. A.K.A. I can make 10 32-player public servers in a matter of 20 minutes. and THAT 100 TICKRATE. Isnt that great? Yeah, alright you all want a piece of that... lol well i want dedicated members... not people that want admin in the servers. Yes, all startup members will get admin but will also have to invest some money, not a lot, but some, to get this thing started.

Alright we need a domain. The servers(which is expensive, even with my reseller thing), they are approximately $15 dollars per month per 32-Player server, yes I can reduce, but im going to lose a bunch of money. AND I need to make sure to have an income of $100 per month... Thats like 7 servers, not that hard to do. You guys wont be paying a lot in the long run(this is to startup members) but I would expect something like 5 dollars per new member... just a one time fee. We could setup special things, with admin, to get ppl to come.

Who is with me? **This is a CS:S clan. And for those that want to know, yes I can make ANY game server, although the price I will give you wont be non-profit like my clan's server hosting.**

Email me @ [email protected] if you want to talk about this. Or post here.

****I was thinking about <\BtS/> for clan tag. It looks pretty cool.

******Would stand for ****Bound to Survive**** you like it?*********

Alright, just post here for questions. Dont forget, I am looking for dedicated members... If you get on, idk like 1 time per month then I dont want you(no offense) I want you on there at least once every 3 days.... Admin rights are to administer a server, make sure things arent flying around, you have to be there... AND everyone that wants to join will obviously have to do some recruiting... I dont care how you do it as of now, just dont get us a bad rep. We will establish rules later.

Thanks everyone.

Wow and you forgot the crucial question: Where are you based?
Seriously it's a wonder how many people leave that out. Obviously you used dollars, but clarification, which US? Which dollar? Australian dollars?

Sorry about that

Sorry about leaving that out. I currently live in canada and the servers will be chicago and texas based. Of course I accept any nationality into the clan, we would run in US dollars. Of course I want members from diverse time zones to take care of the users online(administer) but I also would like to have change to with them and talk to them.

Hope that answers to your question.

Hello, i live in New England, US

Im looking for a good css clan that will ACTUALLY SCRIM!

Im pretty good, and ive been a part of several clans, all which have crunbled or just not scrimmed.

If your clan is for real and competitive, I am interested in joining.

If you would like me to, add me to your steam buddies
username: danielciel

yea i have been in clans too, but mine fell apart too, i live in syracuse, ny and am interested

add me to ur xfire-icaughtfire2010

Hey everyone, my name is Patrick, usually known as snipingkid(yeah i know it says kid in it..ive just always used it... im 16 btw...).

Alright Im thinking about making a clan. Last time I tried but I wasnt a sucess, we had no money to buy servers and we ended up asking for fees to our members, which eventually "got the hell out". Now its all different, I am now a game server Reseller. I can therefore make as many servers as I want, of course I pay a bit but its like 1/4 of the prices that the best server providers offer. A.K.A. I can make 10 32-player public servers in a matter of 20 minutes. and THAT 100 TICKRATE. Isnt that great? Yeah, alright you all want a piece of that... lol well i want dedicated members... not people that want admin in the servers. Yes, all startup members will get admin but will also have to invest some money, not a lot, but some, to get this thing started.

Alright we need a domain. The servers(which is expensive, even with my reseller thing), they are approximately $15 dollars per month per 32-Player server, yes I can reduce, but im going to lose a bunch of money. AND I need to make sure to have an income of $100 per month... Thats like 7 servers, not that hard to do. You guys wont be paying a lot in the long run(this is to startup members) but I would expect something like 5 dollars per new member... just a one time fee. We could setup special things, with admin, to get ppl to come.

Who is with me? **This is a CS:S clan. And for those that want to know, yes I can make ANY game server, although the price I will give you wont be non-profit like my clan's server hosting.**

Email me @ [email protected] if you want to talk about this. Or post here.

****I was thinking about <\BtS/> for clan tag. It looks pretty cool.

******Would stand for ****Bound to Survive**** you like it?*********

Alright, just post here for questions. Dont forget, I am looking for dedicated members... If you get on, idk like 1 time per month then I dont want you(no offense) I want you on there at least once every 3 days.... Admin rights are to administer a server, make sure things arent flying around, you have to be there... AND everyone that wants to join will obviously have to do some recruiting... I dont care how you do it as of now, just dont get us a bad rep. We will establish rules later.

Thanks everyone.
Go Awai
Not welcome

What's great are kids that just want to throw themselves up there instantly. Most clans that are formed on the spot with random people fail...generally fast.

Oh well, if anybody is going to be silly enough to jump on this and put in the money right off the bat so the kid can make a little money then the clan fails...so be it.

Me? I'll take it easy and if I join a clan, it will be with people I know/trust.

Back