Bullied by a Teacher

kingthebadger

Reaction score
Hi, long time no see ;)

ne ways, just wanted to share something ive experienced since ive joined college..

basically, my tutor (female) is in my opinion racist/bully. she picks on me in class for no apparent reason, i ask for help, she ignores me and tells me do my work.

i gave my work in before half term? (1 week break) and she marked it, didnt had to change much, was only like 6 pages.

couple of days ago, i was doing my work and as awlays im ahead of everyone in my class, two white guys who are on PASS 1/2 (total 7 then merit) and i am on MERIT 3-4. i printed off my work for teacher to mark and it ended up being overall 16 pages, she skimmed through it saying i havnt done it all, do this do that, without marking she claims ive not done much.

other people in my class give in their work, she marks it, and helps them, she doesnt do this for me.. right now im pissed off..

today i came in class 5mins late, gave her my excuse, she said switch off your phone cause she doesnt want it goin off, started chattin bollox, i look back saying i dont have a fone!!!!! she tells me to get out of the class and go home. (asking for my student id, which i refused to give)

basically the bitch is picking on me for no reason, maybe because im alot smarter than the little bitch and she cant handle it.

ne ways, today i made an appointment to see the head of that department, and its on thrusday 11am, ill let you all know if i get kicked out or not.

P.S shes also said to me " you obviously arnt interested in this course, why dont you quit and join a different course? or do you want for me to kick you out and you wont be able to join any "

^^ explains it all

You know what...

Sometimes there comes a point in a mans life where he has to do 2 things:

1.Let it slide by and let her keep on doing those things.

or

2.Bitch slap her back to bangkok.

she needs to take a trip off a bridge rolled up in a nice carpet

Tell someone about it. Another teacher or the head master. I'm sure she can be warned or even moved classes because of what she is doing to you. (thats if your not overreacting and making it seem like she does those things to you.)

But tell someone...

If your not exagerating go to the course leader or the headmaster or student services.

im not mate, most of the classmates agree with me, that shes picking on me for no apparent reason, therefore i will speaking to the head of the college on thursday.

I'm telling you man...

Bitch slapping solves everything.

i just hope she doesnt manage to kick me off the course, its been what? 6 months nearly now and ive done so much work, i dont want it all going to waste.

Well she wont kick you off before Thursday so just speak to the head. Try and get some solid witnesses to back up your story if needed.

im sure theyll back up then. after 6 months, they will be reluctant to expell you now unless its obvious you are not putting in any effort or misbehaving badly (but its college not school)

dont misbehave at all, came late now and then, fone rang in class 1 time. thats about it i beleive.

everybodys phone goes off in class at some point in their lives, its the 21st century now. on several occasions, a few teachers have had their phones go off here.
and tutors cant tell you to go home, can they?
and tutors cant ask for your student ID either, so wtf?
btw, u in UK or US?

It seems she's not giving you help because you are a bright guy and obviously dont really need it, especially since you are handing in such detailed work. She doesnt want to give you more help and you hand in 1000 page essays when she doesnt want to mark it (yeah unprofessional but she might see it that way).

It does seem she's picking on you though, if a student asks for help, they should give it. Good luck on Thurs, let us know how it goes... sometimes teachers will back each other up but mostly, they are all so bitchy and they all hate each other, if you speak to the right one, they'll do something.

Your college should have a student support person that you can go and see in confidence. Go bitch to him/her about that teacher. They should teach her a lesson...

Man, i would sooo plant the bomb in her car.... Bah! Too much CS!!!

Do -not- bring yourself down to her level by acting like she does. Keep your head cool, your statements quick, sharp, and execute them in a stabbing motion. If it's one thing these kinds of people hate, it's to be proven wrong. Do not lose your head over this. It's very ok to get pissed off, but not wise at all to act on the fury.

Show her the facts. Get other adults involved. Your mom/dad, other teachers (especially older teachers), and make it a giant deal. Do not accept conditions.

Prove her what you can do and get the best score of your class. She will eat her hat.

The best thing to do, to at least get some good results, is explain the situation in detail, in a nice, calm manner to her superiors, such as the principal, etc or whatever authority figures you have there that are in a higher position than her. I'm sure they'll be very understanding and try to resolve the situation :)

AntiAnto said:
How pointless.

Same could be said for you.

If you're going to prove the hoe wrong, beat her to the ground with it. Some people need a good slap across the face.

Now you are all being pointless, but im not...im making a point.

Sainku said:
Now you are all being pointless, but im not...im making a point.
*opens mouth to say something. . . *
never mind lol. jumping on the band wagon

onyways. smack her with a crowbar and get a headcrab and make it rape her.

to get this sorted out, try doing it the nice way first. confront her and ask her why she is being nasty to you. then them student people in confidence and other bigger head of the college thingys. then mummy and daddy and big brotha and your mates and your classamtes. then erm. . . the crowbar thing and the bitch slap her.

all i have said is rubbish
take it from me, never drink vodka in excess and smoke fags , this is what it does to you (me sayin shit)

Of all the teachers I've ever had, and they number dozens, there was maybe only one that wasn't in it just for the power and the feeling of superiority.

Your teacher seems like the lowest of this type of scum. Do as people say, and very calmly go to her superiors over this. They will likely try to get you to resolve it between yourselves, or try to organise a talk session with both of you involved. If you want to avoid that cheap copout forced-compromise tactic which the principal may try to weasel out with, and I wouldn't blame you if you did, then try and say something like you don't trust her and so don't want to speak with her.

If what you say is true then she is definitely in the wrong, but the powers that be may try and make out that it is a "dispute" and that both your words hold equal weight. So get back-up if necessary, and beware any bollocks compromises - if she pretends to have put it behind her, she may still bear the grudge and take it out on your grade at the end of term.

It's a sad fact that those put in positions to educate the rest of us are rarely any more virtuous, or free from petty prejudices. Or even especially intelligent, much of the time.

cant he get an appeal if she does hold a grudge and give a bad grade?

Thats ****ed up man, just goto the superiors, and if that doesn't work. A simple knife to her throat will end her racist life.

You should try to get that moron change her attitude, or get her fired.

Back