Bullied by a Teacher

Tr0n said:
I'm telling you man...

Bitch slapping solves everything.

No, that would be cockslapping, bitchslapping just irritates people.

Ima greeing with every other post on here whihc refers to taking it in a calm and sensible fahion and engineerring it in a way that no compromise can be gained annd inserted by the head kick up a fuss and write a formal letter and hand it tot he headmaster head teacher what ever in person say ina serious fashion please read this... and make it mean business ( keep copiy of letter) and mjust make sure they cant not have proof cos talking can be forgotten but a hard copy cant be lost :)

Well, she's human.. some people are like that

What drove her to become a teacher, or how the hell they even got to that stage sounds like a mystery.

Personally i've never seen a teacher bully anyone.

But if i'd wore you i'd do something about her.. but.. just don't kill the bitch :-P

wel she claims she ****ed about in school and got bad grades, until she was 20 odd and she decided to do something with her life.. ****ing bitch :) ne ways, tomorrow @ 11pm, judgement day

kingthebadger said:
wel she claims she ****ed about in school and got bad grades, until she was 20 odd and she decided to do something with her life.. ****ing bitch :) ne ways, tomorrow @ 11pm, judgement day

So, enlighten us on what you are going to do.

kingthebadger said:

Hope you're not planning on doing something drastic like listening to some of the moronic replies in this topic. lol

kingthebadger said:

ill be thinking of you at 11:01am tomoro bitch slapping your ex-tutor out of that college and on her arse outside :D , gl m8 :p

RJMC, el contestación de esto hilo es mucho divertido!

Call her a milk bottle and burn her on a cross...

Or uh, just tell someone else about it and inform us of the results :D

Missingno. said:
Can it solve my math homework?
haha that link in your sig is funny
except hes talking about gta right?
the prostitutes arent hard to kill...

on topic! (always gotta have that or else you get teh warn! :hmph: )
well the forecast for today is...i mean...
shes probably mad at you because she just slacked in school
but you're doing really well
so she wishes she was like you

or you know...she could just be (a) lazy (whore [car driver]) and not want to read your 10 page essays...

i just hope she doesnt manage to kick me off the course, its been what? 6 months nearly now and ive done so much work, i dont want it all going to waste.

I changed my question -- you referenced all of her "favorite" kids, where white. What ... "color" are you?

she sounds like a bitch. teach that bitch a lesson, damned bitches

A lot of teachers are unfair, she just happens to be very unfair. Just talk to other teachers about it.
Every Ict lesson with one of the ict teachers we joke about with her about how awful the other ict teacher is, its very funny, so basically teachers are human and you can discuss such issues.

well done !

so when are you gunna post pics of her in this sack you speak of?

Ahh, nothing feels better than sweet victory. You should have drop kicked her in the face as a going away present.

kingthebadger said:
hmm

SHE GOT SACKED.

Surely they wouldn't of sacked her if this was just a contained incident against you and only you with a single complaint that you made against her?

Doesn't sacked mean: To get hit in the testicles/groin region?
How could your female teacher get sacked?

Prince of China said:
Doesn't sacked mean: To get hit in the testicles/groin region?
How could your female teacher get sacked?

He means that she was permanently suspended/fired/lost her job/forcibly made unemployed.

w00h00, better call of that hit on her though before things get out of hand.

no, ive still not figured that.. lol.. she sounds racist, so must be.... she treats asians differently to white people..

Back