Bunnyhopping like you've never seen it before!

Nathaniel

Reaction score
That's right!

I actually made some carousells bunnyhop, using Garry's Mod :D

just watch it here

I'll work on getting it mirrored. I know the server's very slow.

Files too big for what it shows, but very funny nonetheless, im having trouble with rotating things with the shotgun. Whats the key to make them spin like that, and not attach them to the floor...lol just how did you do that entire thing? (i have garry mod v3 btw, just crap with the new shotgun mod bit)

Hectic Glenn said:
Files too big for what it shows, but very funny nonetheless, im having trouble with rotating things with the shotgun. Whats the key to make them spin like that, and not attach them to the floor...lol just how did you do that entire thing? (i have garry mod v3 btw, just crap with the new shotgun mod bit)

Use your mouse scroll to change the speed of the items selected in the box. You can weld stuff to those rotating things to get them going round too.

Yeah good idea, i forgot about the scroll wheel, i read it then didnt use it lol. I'd like to do the same thing, but leave a few combines out there to get smacked on the head by roundabouts.

The way I get stuff to spin

• Select the shotgun
  • Right click to the item you want to spin
  • Use your mouse wheel to select the spinning speed (this can be done before placing or after)
  • Left click where you want the item
  • Press 'r' (or your reload key) to detach the item from whatever it was originally joined to
  • Press 'r' again to make the item disappear completely

The file is somewhere between 32mb and 33mb, but it Nathaniels own server isn't that fast, so i suggest you use mirror 1. Which is a 10mbit server located in sweden.

Yeah, i did that too, it was pretty funny untill i got killed by one of them

I used this idea on the Strider mod map, and built myself a little hut, and put 18 spinning things outside. After a few mins inside the roundabouts start smashing it up and you lose bits of the hut bit by bit, until theres no much left and you are running around trying to rebuild it, until you die :) I have the save file, its a nice little 'mini mod' if you want. You'd need garry mod v3 obviously. If that doesnt sound fun tell me, i have am quite odd :E
i name my mini mod 'Survival battle : Gordon vs The roundabouts'

Right had trouble fitting them under the 100kb restriction.
First file is the Save, which is in .zip but i also .rar it as well to fit.
The second is the jpeg picture for the save file which is just zipped, im sure you need both.

After extracting both files, go to your SourceMods/Garrysmod/SAVE folder, and put them both in there. Then run the game as normal, and 'load' your save like normal (just for those who didnt know even though most do :) )
You also need the map 'quartz_strider_playground' from the first strider mod, which everyone should have cos it rocks :D

Ah good i hope it works, be glad to hear what you think, it gets old though, but very funny :)

Ohhh lol, do I need version 3 to do this?

OK gotta get that...

Anything else I need to know? (Total noob at Garry's mod)

yeah you do need that, my fault for making such a specific save lol. well basically what the guns do, just dont use any other guns but the manipulator thats number number 1 and the normal manipulator(which is blue for that mod)
the no.1 grav gun, primary fire = pick stuff up, secondary = freeze them where they are. (thats how everyone here made the ragdoll piccys) Use that gun to pick up the items and put them above you as cover, will help you out alot! Good luck, how long will you survive :D

This happened to me too, I was like "what the..?" when I saw the carosauls (sp?) hopping around.

Anyone know if you can make ropes work in a pulley system?

I've made a ferris wheel and other rides for an amusement park, but I'm having trouble making a gondola. I can make it go from the ground on one end of the map up into the sky and land on the other end of the map, but if I could make a pulley system I could do it much better.

buildingblocksfinal00043ph.jpg

Lmfao! Another great vid. Love all these small mod vids. Really interesting.

Back