Burning car under water...

Mickeey

Reaction score
Well i accidently falled into the water on highway 17...i swimmed around and found a burning truck in the water...pretty weird, ill have some pictures of the place try dive yourself and see if you can find it...

Attachments

• d2_coast_050010.jpg
    d2_coast_050010.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 775
  • d2_coast_050012.JPG
    d2_coast_050012.JPG
    99.7 KB · Views: 690
You're not supposed to get there... Last time I tried to jump down the cliff, the screen faded black with following text "Demonstration of poor judgement".

kaGhaaZ said:
hehe das strange :p

Not at all. I find burning car wrecks all the time when I go swimming. I've also found secret caves, hidden treasures and teleporters.

Spartan said:
Not at all. I find burning car wrecks all the time when I go swimming. I've also found secret caves, hidden treasures and teleporters.
I've told you before to keep out of my swimming pool.. and you ain't seen nothing, right?

The Dark Elf said:
I've told you before to keep out of my swimming pool.. and you ain't seen nothing, right?

It was yours? The sign said "here be pirates, arrr" so naturally I assumed that I could bring my submarine and go diving.

CommandoSR said:
You're not supposed to get there... Last time I tried to jump down the cliff, the screen faded black with following text "Demonstration of poor judgement".

"Demonstration of poor judgement", thats awesome! :frog:

The truck is supposed to be parked up near the broken ridge in the second picture, must've fallen in the water.

damn source.... well im not saying this is its fault but... well yes it is... BURNING truck... under WATER...

Alieni² said:
damn source.... well im not saying this is its fault but... well yes it is... BURNING truck... under WATER...

I saw a lot of that shit when I was visiting the Elemental Planes on my astralbike.

Alieni² said:

i dont think thats source, i think its hl2, because your never supposed to see a truck burning underwater, they dont have to add the code...

NO!11 It is t3h estereagg!!11!one

Maybe, thanks to the awesome physics, the car always falls down from the cliff as they have placed it too far off from the edge to the weight is less on the ground and more in the air...

Alieni² said:
Duh, it's the future.

maybe the truck has an undermater welding kit alttached all over it or it is bunineg magnesium or it is magical or it is a glitch or it is jsut not meant to be foun or it is an easter egg or it is an lemental telportation device and when you swim into the flames you go swooop and end up in nova prosket skiping a wedge of the game,

Beserker said:
NO!11 It is t3h estereagg!!11!one

Maybe, thanks to the awesome physics, the car always falls down from the cliff as they have placed it too far off from the edge to the weight is less on the ground and more in the air...
It's a truck.

It burns underwater.

??

Wasn't that the area where the side wall of the cliff falls on the road?
Perhaps the truck fell in the water?
Guessing. ;)

Asus said:
Wasn't that the area where the side wall of the cliff falls on the road?
Perhaps the truck fell in the water?
Guessing. ;)
Realistic physics engine comes back to bite you in the arse... :E :thumbs:

Thats from the part where you blow the truck off the cliff, you need godmode to see it underwater so whatever.

Xac493 said:
Thats from the part where you blow the truck off the cliff, you need godmode to see it underwater so whatever.
But still...the car was on fire so whatever..

i had god mode on becuz i was fooling around spawning zombies and using the commands to ignite them as it was posted earlier, pretty fun, so i didn't really notice i had god mode on...lol...but still the car was on fire :dork:

Back