Bush giving the finger.

DoctorGordon said:
Some of his work is useful, but his theory of relativity? 'please'.
lmfao dude you posted in the IQ thread, and said you had a high IQ, you should understand relativity better than this. hahaha... it's been proven, you know this right? time is NOT absolute either. if you're talking about absolute, you gotta include ALL of the dimensions, not just our dimensional perception. if you go 4th and/or 5th dimensional and view the space/time grid, you'd understand that time is relative. not just for speedy travel, but it's also relative based on a space/time warping due to mass. lmao... seriously, research it. "general relativity."

on topic: thank god a video like this exists. now someone needs to splice it together with a speech about taking out terrorists. that would rule :LOL:

DoctorGordon said:
he says stuff like "internets" or "our agendas are our faith
ACTUALLY, it was "our prosperities is our faith". get your facts straight, punk.

Hehe, that corrected grammar is actually worse.

And although the teenage boy demographic might love the whole in-your-face deuce-raising president, I'd bet all the conservative Bush-voting grandmas out there would be extensively shocked. :p

He_Who_Is_Steve said:
look, i hate what bush has done in the white house, but i will never stop believing that he would be the COOLEST person to sit around and get drunk with.

LOL...I would backslide on sobriety to smoke a PHAT Blunt with Bush. Like how he was laughing after he flipped the finger, Lmao.....

If this has done anything, its made me like George Bush alot more :afro:

Raziaar said:
You liberals are funny. If they posted a video of him smoking weed, he'd have ALL your votes I bet. :p
You are right. Bush should have somked weed instead of snorting coke, he would get a lot more votes :naughty:.

I think the video is pretty funny and I don't really hold it against Bush, I can't say the Republicans would do the same as they made such a huge deal out of the 'shove it' comment.

History lesson on the finger

In the old times the British fought the French (they still do but shh). The British had this cool things called a long bow with arrows made of yew wood. These British folk with take the arrow place it in the longbow and pull it back with their middle and index finger, then fire it at the Frenchmen, this would be called plucking yew.

The French being the spitefull kind would capture these British folk and when they did they CUT OFF THEIR INDEX AND MIDDLE FINGER AAA!!!

The British would then to piss off the French when in battle hold their middle and index finger in a V shape with the nail side showing to their enemy as a "nah nah, I still got them so PLUCK YEW!"

then the Americans just made it simpler with just a middle finger. So yet still today every time you give somebody the bird, your insulting the French everywhere.

Hmmm, that shouting "PLUCK YEW" bit seems like its made up but as far is giving someone the V goes, thats true enough.

bush is a great president, cant wait to have him for 4 more years. i think this video of him flipping the bird is funny. i seem to remember many kerry supporters trying to twist teresa's 'shove it!' comment around to show her candor or whatever... so yeah, i think this could be spun the same way. just shows his candid personality.

LAYP said:
History lesson on the finger

In the old times the British fought the French (they still do but shh). The British had this cool things called a long bow with arrows made of yew wood. These British folk with take the arrow place it in the longbow and pull it back with their middle and index finger, then fire it at the Frenchmen, this would be called plucking yew.

The French being the spitefull kind would capture these British folk and when they did they CUT OFF THEIR INDEX AND MIDDLE FINGER AAA!!!

The British would then to piss off the French when in battle hold their middle and index finger in a V shape with the nail side showing to their enemy as a "nah nah, I still got them so PLUCK YEW!"

then the Americans just made it simpler with just a middle finger. So yet still today every time you give somebody the bird, your insulting the French everywhere.

God we rule, hehe.

Heh, people do that all the time. He was joking around with the camera crew it seems. No big deal. Politicians are humans as well :)

Mechagodzilla said:
Hehe, that corrected grammar is actually worse.
And although the teenage boy demographic might love the whole in-your-face deuce-raising president, I'd bet all the conservative Bush-voting grandmas out there would be extensively shocked. :p
hee hee that was the point. i'm very anti-bush.

qckbeam said:
Heh, people do that all the time. He was joking around with the camera crew it seems. No big deal. Politicians are humans as well :)
I fully agree with you, I just wish the Republicans lived that way and didn't cry about 'shove it'.

othello said:
i seem to remember many kerry supporters trying to twist teresa's 'shove it!' comment around to show her candor or whatever... so yeah, i think this could be spun the same way. just shows his candid personality.
Either that, or it shows an excellent summary of his foriegn policy.

"Stop telling me what to do!
5..4..3..2..1.. *raises middle finger*
Hahaha, that's the one finger victory salute!"

Now just pretend he's addressing the rest of the world. :p

Back