Bye Bye Fast Food

I mtn biked 14.5 miles yesterday, then when I got home I cooked a pizza. oops.

Good call, junk food is ****ing bullshit. Makes me nauseous eating it, and if it tastes like vomit on the way down what's the point eating it at all? I prefer to save my calories for beer.

Once me and my best mate hadn't eaten for over a day, pretty hungry, we finally foot slogged down to a super market and picked up munch.

I picked up a pasta salad, and generally some food with actual nutrients (we had been living off of some pretty empty shallow food prior to the hunger) and he ate junk.

I was so hungry I could taste the nutrients, mmmmm sustainance....

He just felt full.

Poor him...

I ****ing bought hot chips and a 3-piece feed from KFC today and regretted it almost as soon as I bit into the chicken.

KFC is one of those foods that smells absolutely delicous but once you taste it it marches down your throat and starts wailing on your stomach. Absolutely disgusting once you've actually put the chicken in your body, but by then it's far too late.

Before you, HelpLife2.net, I vow never to ****ing eat KFC or Maccas again. If I'm going to waste my money, it's going down on sushi.

I ****ing bought hot chips and a 3-piece feed from KFC today and regretted it almost as soon as I bit into the chicken.

KFC is one of those foods that smells absolutely delicous but once you taste it it marches down your throat and starts wailing on your stomach. Absolutely disgusting once you've actually put the chicken in your body, but by then it's far too late.

Before you, HelpLife2.net, I vow never to ****ing eat KFC or Maccas again. If I'm going to waste my money, it's going down on sushi.

If you can find any, goddamn ****ing business wankers taking it all before you get to the shop.

I suppouse I could just go to the only Japanese resturaunt in my city but I don't like them.

Always opt for grilled chicken over Fried Chicken.

Also, instead of french fries or onion rings, get something else. A baked potato (which can be awesome if you add toppings), or something.

Fried food? It's food completely saturated in boiling fat. It tastes good, but it will ruin you. There are other things that taste good that aren't bad for you.

Always opt for grilled chicken over Fried Chicken.

Also, instead of french fries or onion rings, get something else. A baked potato (which can be awesome if you add toppings), or something.

Fried food? It's food completely saturated in boiling fat. It tastes good, but it will ruin you. There are other things that taste good that aren't bad for you.

Baked potato with the fixings isn't going to be any more healthy than french fries or onion rings. lol

Baked is always better than fried. It's just a potato, straight from the ground, that's been set under high heat.

Is sour cream, chives, and cheese bad for you? I'd say, in moderation, it's great for you, but I'm not sure.

Avoid bacon

Baked Potato + Sour cream + chives = God's heavenly powers manifest in my mouth

I'm feeling better - and starved!

I'm about to make vegetarian 'meat' tacos mother****ers. Like 8 of them.
In like 48 hours, all I ate was a little apple sauce.

This!
http://www.morningstarfarms.com/product_detail.aspx?id=324

Hey now, if you're going to stop eating meat... you need to stop associating yourself with anything meat related dammit. That includes the amazing texture of meat products!

Quit emulating our food texture! GRRRR

Back