C&C3 Expansion Announced

Evo

Tank
Reaction score
Go here to read the info on the forthcoming expansion for C&C3.

Please post comments on cncnation ;)

*Bans Evo for advertising*

;P

By the way, what's "global domination" mode?

Moi?

Advertising?

:O

Global Domination - Multiplayer game mode. There is a world map and GDI/Nod/Scrin (i assume all three) fight it out to conquer different areas.

Think you can chose which said you fight with and then to go a Theatre of War and fight :D

Never got to play it with the old games so may not be totally accurate =/

Think of any total war game, you have the world map and go around doing your thing. When armies clash you fight simple really.

Not sure, possibly like the factions in Emperor where you could ally with two of the 4 (or 5?) and build an extra structure for each of your allied factions which would provide you with two unique units.

Not excited. The C&C3 campaign was disapointing. And this sounds like it's not going to expand the storyline much. We'll see.

As for subfactions, I imagine it'll be something like chosing different generals in Zero Hour.

I say, **** yeah.

I loved C&C 3, especially for allowing Nod to win.

I loved C&C 3, especially for allowing Nod to win.

WHAT!!!!!! They can't win, they shouldn't. Someone tell me the story of the campaign I really need to know now!!!

Unless the campaigns are like Supreme Commander where they don't really link together.

I am most likely going to get flamed for this, but, I thought generals was more fun to play

**** me I haven't even finished the GDI campaign, I keep getting the shit kicked out of me in one mission.

The C&C3 Single player story was shit. Hope they improve on that.

i think generals was better too, but cnc3 was at least based on the universe a bit more than generals. I probably get this expansion pack but not for the mp.

Wasn't generals done by the original Westwood group? Or atleast, some of the employees from that studio?

I loved multiplayer Generals. I think I played 200-300 games based on my score.

Wasn't generals done by the original Westwood group? Or atleast, some of the employees from that studio?
Generals was made my EA LA.

Scrin were the only people with decent FMVs IMO.

=/

Again all the posting here and not on cncn where half of you already have accounts!

D:

HATE!

You failed to complete four missions?

Yeah, I kept getting frustrated on that mission where you have to destory a GDI base and nab a nod research centre. I thought I should stop before I threw my monitor out of the window.

I should probubly go back and try it again, but God, I hate how the scrin play.:|

anyone play multiplayer? dare to challange me? :O

Yeah, I kept getting frustrated on that mission where you have to destory a GDI base and nab a nod research centre. I thought I should stop before I threw my monitor out of the window.

I should probubly go back and try it again, but God, I hate how the scrin play.:|
That was a bastard of a mission. I only completed it by moving my entire base to the blue tiberium field just south of the Nod base. For some reason this seems to make GDI sent weaker forces at you and Nod leave you alone for much longer. Then I made a few tanks and a lot of assimilators (SO SLOW!) and captured as many mechs as I could. It was close though, GDI almost destroyed the Nod base before I could stop them.

**** me I haven't even finished the GDI campaign, I keep getting the shit kicked out of me in one mission.

Same here, can't remember where though...I got bored of trying to complete it on normal so i just started completing all the missions on hard until i got to the mission i was stuck on. I got to the bit on Nod campaign where you fight for the Nod headquarters and then those green "Nod" people come along and start kicking your ass. I lost. D:

Same here, can't remember where though...I got bored of trying to complete it on normal so i just started completing all the missions on hard until i got to the mission i was stuck on. I got to the bit on Nod campaign where you fight for the Nod headquarters and then those green "Nod" people come along and start kicking your ass. I lost. D:
Really? IIRC I didn't have any trouble routing them :)

I'm stuck at that one where you have to defend this base for a short time, rerouting energy to different defense turrets around it until a convoy with a contruction unit thingy comes in, gets pinned down and you have to save it. I always get raped trying to save it.

Back