Call of Duty Black Ops

My biggest annoyance with this game?

Main menu > Ranked Match > Connecting to server > "Server is full"

THEN DON'T TRY TO CONNECT ME TO IT, YOU CUNT

Let me guess.

The Vietnam mission where you have to make your way down a hill and there are endless enemy shooters?

It just doesn't feel like COD...an entire chapter is just a cutscene...it takes 20 minutes to get through the trenches on the Vietnam level, and either the radio station plays nothing but CCR all day every day, or they have the club mix that lasts for 20 minutes because the song starts as I leave the tent, and is still playing after I use 1980s technology to take out Russian military tanks in central Vietnam in 1968...

My biggest annoyance with this game?

Main menu > Ranked Match > Connecting to server > "Server is full"

THEN DON'T TRY TO CONNECT ME TO IT, YOU CUNT

I assume the game is trying to connect multiple players while the server still has places. One client can't tell if another is trying to connect to that same server.

And then BC2 came out with a same-priced as them packs expansion which is practically a whole 'nother game.

yup

wow the first map pack for BLOPS is more expensive than a full on expansion and a full fledged game O_O

And then BC2 came out with a same-priced as them packs expansion which is practically a whole 'nother game.

yup

Actually in the UK at least i think BC2 vietnam is slightly cheaper than COD DLC. ACTI taking the piss with conversions abit methinks :|

the pc crowd pretty much deserves this one for free after putting up with the crap release for over a month before any progress was made.

If the rumours I'm hearing of the maps already being on the ****ing disc are true, then technically everyone deserves them for free. :|

Either way, I'd still rather just have a functioning game (or a refund).

Yeah I read that last night. My favorite part:
Update: Electronic Arts VP of Corporate Communications Jeff Brown sent IGN the following statement in response to the complaint:

This is a PR play filled with pettiness and deliberate misdirection. Activision wants to hide the fact that they have no credible response to the claim of two artists who were fired and now just want to get paid for their work.

Back