Where did you toss the can?

• In the trash.

Votes: 39 42.4%
  • At the cop.

Votes: 53 57.6%

• Total voters
Pick_up_that_ow_SHIIIITT_by_Xerios.png

Something that I made a not long time ago :p

First time playing that level, I was too afraid of the CPs to throw anything at them.

I thrown the can at the metrocop. I hate these gus. He started to attack me, so I used the yellow box to stop him xD

Actually, just when I played through a few days ago, I jumped on the trash can, then onto the metrocop and went on. Didn't even touch the can.

When I went through my first playthrough of Half Life 2, I didn't even realize that I could throw the can at the Metrocop. I thought it was part of the intro/tutorial, where I couldn't go on unless I do what the game tells me to do. It was only after I went online and saw the achievement "Defiance", that I realize I could actually chuck it at the guy's face.

Now I do it everytime.

Hm, I couldn't really an option that really fits. If I could, I'd pick "throw it in the general direction of the trash can, and if it hits the cop, so be it," then I would. I voted trashcan, since it's been ending up there increasingly frequently.

On my first playthrough i put it in the bin, every other playthrough since then ive launched it right into his face.

On my first paythrough I saved right before, threw the can in the bin, loaded my save, and proceeded to through the can at the cop. Just so I could get both achievements.

i did both for the achievement, but when i first played in 04 i threw it away. gotta do your part for the environment, yanno?

I wanted to please the guard :p

I wanted to show the guard my paranormal skill- BEHOLD! I CAN GET OBJECTS WITH MY HAND! And I can even throw them!

Threw it at him for the achievement.

There's an achievement for putting it in the bin too.

I have no achievements :(

I always hit that mother****er and then run around him.

I hit the cop with the can at just the right angle so that it falls into the trash bin on the rebound.
It doesn't really take much, you just have to hit him in the right spot. :\

I only got the achievement for hitting the cop though. :(

There's an achievement for putting it in the bin too.

No, there isn't.

Edit: Apparently, there is. I know i've put the can in the trash before and the achievement didn't pop up.

I took it away and threw it between the door so that the door glitched and catapulted the can to the next room where a guy with food got hit and died. But on the first gameplay i threw it in the bin.

I acted like a slave and put it in the bin, but i got my revenge and threw somthing at him a few seconds later hehe.

in the trash can... i was too scared. i had already received beatings from just about every other cop you see (mostly for just getting in their face:))

I threw the can at him. And i stod tall and toke that beating like a man. And then I spit on him.

Had to whipe it of with my hand.

When I first played that part in the demo I threw it at him just for fun, not expecting him to proceed to whoop my ass.

Afterwards I heeded his advice and found out that it worked.

Back