Characters

Which cast of characters do you like better?

• L4D1: Louis, Francis, Zoey, Bill

Votes: 42 73.7%
  • L4D2: Rochelle, Nick, Coach, Ellis

Votes: 15 26.3%

• Total voters

DEATHMASTER

The Freeman
Reaction score
So lets get a vote on this, do you like the new guys more than the old:
Rochelle, Nick, Ellis, Coach vs Louis, Francis, Bill, Zoey

I'd have to go with L4D1

L4D1 overall, though Nick is as good as the best of them, and better than Louis.

L4D2, since they evolve, and interact with each other far better. Oh, and they have Ellis and Nick.

I have to pick the original Left 4 Dead characters, but I still very much approve of these new characters in Left 4 Dead 2.

Ellis and Francis are the only people I will ever need.

Rochelle is the worst character Valve have ever created. So L4D1 characters.

1ada86e5.jpg

I... what were we talking about again?

I think they need a background story before they can be classified as characters.

I think they need a background story before they can be classified as characters.

Well, no, they don't. It's not as if there haven't been plenty of great characters written without any background story at all.

And yeah, they already have them anyway.

You are just going to defend this 'game' to the fullest so you don't feel bad about buying it, aren't you?

BUYERS REMORSE

I just looked through your post history for a laugh, it was mostly what I remembered. Virtually all of them have 'fag' and 'gay' as a main ingredient and there is no logical argument to be found. You are the master troll! What intrigues me, however, is your fixation on Left 4 Dead 2. You clearly expressed dissapointment in alack of improvement in the sequel, though after explanation of the substantial improvements that it had, you still remained upset that there was no game coming with a completely new core gameplay. So here it is: You don't like Left 4 Dead. There is nothing wrong with you. In time, I'm sure you'll be able to accept it. So move on with your life and probably stay out of the L4D forums forever, because I have no idea why you're here anyway.

I just looked through your post history for a laugh, it was mostly what I remembered. Virtually all of them have 'fag' and 'gay' as a main ingredient and there is no logical argument to be found. You are the master troll! What intrigues me, however, is your fixation on Left 4 Dead 2. You clearly expressed dissapointment in alack of improvement in the sequel, though after explanation of the substantial improvements that it had, you still remained upset that there was no game coming with a completely new core gameplay. So here it is: You don't like Left 4 Dead. There is nothing wrong with you. In time, I'm sure you'll be able to accept it. So move on with your life and probably stay out of the L4D forums forever, because I have no idea why you're here anyway.

It's funny how you guys only get mad when someone bashes a Valve game.

I don't understand why you continue to bash Left 4 Dead 2 and its supporters. We all know that you don't like the game, yet you need to post in almost every thread related to Left 4 Dead 2 to keep getting your point across. We get it already. Your behavior is becoming increasingly annoying to me, and I assume, to most other members as well. Enough is enough.

And by the way, just to let you know, the characters in both Left 4 Dead AND Left 4 Dead 2 have backgrounds. You just have to play through all of the campaigns and listen to their dialogue to get to know it.

I'm not getting mad, this is actually pretty funny. I did get rather annoyed when you first started, but now that I've grown accustomed to it, it's pretty cute. And you can't bash a game until you actually have a single legitimate reason it's bad. Is this all you want out of this forum?

I thought this was a HL2 fan forum, not L4D. I express my disgust for Left 4 Dead because I think it's just an awful, lazy, half-assed game, but i get called a troll for stating my opinion so I just decide to continue.

I think it is a pretty good game but nothing amazing.

Also all of you are mad.
All
of
you.

I thought this was a HL2 fan forum, not L4D. I express my disgust for Left 4 Dead because I think it's just an awful, lazy, half-assed game, but i get called a troll for stating my opinion so I just decide to continue.

Well you clearly do it an intentionally inflammatory way and just to bother those that like the game, so yes, stating your opinion like that is trolling. And like I said, I've found it anything but 'awful, lazy, half-assed' and unless you can actually present me with some evidence as to why it is, you're just shouting obscenities at a game because it wasn't tailored to what you wanted it to be.

I enjoyed the cast of L4D1 more, though Coach could slot in with them and I'd still be happy.

Left 4 Dead 1 characters. I think it's because they don't really have a really distinguishing accent, they just have a certain tone.

L4D 1 all the way. In left for dead two I don't have any characters I want to be because they are all lame. But in L4D 1 all the characters are cool and are not western or whatever.

Left 4 Dead 2 characters are much more sassy and fun, but they lack the compassion for one another and the general disheartened view of their surroundings that the L4D1 characters had. This made their funny moments even more funny. L4D2 characters just seem like they're all having a good time... and Rochelle specifically is almost entirely forgettable. I mean Nick is always worried about his looks, Ellis is always making some stupid sterotypical southern remark, and Coach basically makes classic Coach-like statements that I enjoy. Rochelle just seems to be quiet most of the time and doesn't stand out in any way.

left 4 dead 2 characters because their wery cool and i like them in the demo film start their cooler then l4d1 characters and more funnier

L4D2, because the characters interact more with each other.

L4D1 overall, though Nick is as good as the best of them, and better than Louis.
racist

Rochelle is the worst character Valve have ever created. So L4D1 characters.
racist

Back