Check Out My New Body Armor

Adrien C

Reaction score
This just arrived for me today.

It says it can stop 9MM and shotgun pellets. Its the .357 magnum that I'm not too sure it stops...

Im in Reserve Corps. for the French National Gendarmerie. I'm on duty every once in a while. Tomorow I have mandatory shooting practice and I'm on patrol for a night shift.

I'm part of the few French people who have actually shot with a gun. Here guns are verry rare.

The Gendarmerie is a branch of the army who has police duties in peace time.

neat. how much for a gun? ;)

couldn't you have got it in a cooler colour? :LOL:

image055wt0.jpg

It says it can stop serious injury and road abraision. It's the car tyres that i'm not too sure it stops...

I'm in MCRCWA for the Perth Cup. I'm on the track every once in a while. Tomorrow i have mandatory track meet and i'm on a time trial during the day.

I'm part of the few Perth Riders who actually race with a motorcycle. Here racers are verry rare.

The MCRCWA is a branch of the national racing arm who provide motorsport entertainment in season.

snip

It says it can stop serious injury and road abraision. It's the car tyres that i'm not too sure it stops...

I'm in MCRCWA for the Perth Cup. I'm on the track every once in a while. Tomorrow i have mandatory track meet and i'm on a time trial during the day.

I'm part of the few Perth Riders who actually race with a motorcycle. Here racers are verry rare.

The MCRCWA is a branch of the national racing arm who provide motorsport entertainment in season.

lol. :p

The blue is mandatory, I wanted black. Apparently blue is the new black sooo

black is like the standard in the movies. it makes it look kinda like a babys bib less than a bullet stopping monster.

So I heard you like Pink Panthers.

Bullets are blind, blue, black, red, colour does not matter.

I like it. It's a cool color and it keeps you cold like an ice pack from the looks of it.

It says it can stop 9MM and shotgun pellets. Its the .357 magnum that I'm not too sure it stops...

Im in Reserve Corps. for the French National Gendarmerie. I'm on duty every once in a while. Tomorow I have mandatory shooting practice and I'm on patrol for a night shift.

I'm part of the few French people who have actually shot with a gun. Here guns are verry rare.

The Gendarmerie is a branch of the army who has police duties in peace time.

Why is it baby blue?.

Get it in black or some angry greens and olives.

Im in Reserve Corps. for the French National Gendarmerie.

When I read that I almost started with the surrendering jokes.

Lol, English and French relations at an all time high!

bild.php

It says it can stop punks and attackdogs. Its the crackheads that I'm not too sure it stops

Im a vigilant of the people. I walk around with blades every once in a while. Tomorow I have mandatory stabbing practice and I'm gonna go to a party tonight.

I'm part of the few people who have actually trained with blades. Here kifes are commun.

Vigilants are a branch of the superheroes who has unoffical police duties in night time.

The Gendarmerie is France's non-metropolitan police force & military police, not actually an army.

Also, I would imagine its that colour because it appears to be covert rather than overt body armour. He probably wears it under his jacket.

Congratulations, you may now safely visit Texas.

Hey guys, I have an idea! Let's all be racist about the French in a thread started by one of our few French members!

I wonder why he posts so rarely.

Hey guys, I have an idea! Let's all be racist about the French in a thread started by one of our few French members!

I wonder why he posts so rarely.

Try being an American on this forum. Besides, that's not being racist, if anything it's being nationalist. I was just joking anyways, I apologize if I've offended.

Try being an American on this forum. Besides, that's not being racist, if anything it's being nationalist. I was just joking anyways, I apologize if I've offended.

Non taken mate. We are kind of use to it. We never get the chance to show our military might !

The armor does indid go under the uniform.

And to the Brits : Stop crushing into our subs please.

I guess France does need men to fight next time Germany gets their panties in a bunch..

When I read that I almost started with the surrendering jokes.

Lol, English and French relations at an all time high!

Likewise, something about sunburnt armpits and what-not but I decided against it, more cultural conditioning then any genuine belief that the French are pussies.

And to the Brits : Stop crushing into our subs please.

Likewise.

You'll have to show us a photo of all your gear/uniform some time.

Bullet proof armor always seems to not protect enough of the torso IMO.

The French will always have my respect in the sense that they did what they had to do in ****ing taking down their royalty.

Cool, mate. Don't get shot, considering that most guns are more powerful than the 9mm.

This reminds me of a joke about the French army after WW2.

No offense intended.

What's unique about the French flag?
The red and blue stripes are attached by velcro.

Non taken mate. We are kind of use to it. We never get the chance to show our military might !

Facing the enemy in combat is a much better technique.

Sorry for the surrendering jokes, its just kinda funny.
No offence :p

Moar electricity plz :upstare:

Now you can go to the dentist and get your x-ray taken.

Baby blue? What the ****? Are you this guy?:

cops2.jpg

Why the hate for baby blue? It's meant to be fabulous to deflect the magical rainbow jellybean bullets they have over there. It's also extra padded in case you need to hug the hatred out of dissenters.

(j/k man, good stuff :p)

Back