Closing out 2022 with some friends

Raziaar

I Hate Custom Titles
Reaction score
A group of us decrepit old timers got together and closed out 2022 together playing Half-Life 1 "cooperatively". Vegeta, Viper, Morgs, Raziaar, Sliver, Taco, BadHat, Milly, and Sheepo.

Figured I'd post the highlights here too. They're some good stuff!

Vegeta897's perspective:

My perspective:

Have a good 2023 everyone!

Red rope powerups lmao. Had a good laugh when Sliv hit the elevator too haha. Surprised so many people are still around for a get together like this.

Red rope powerups lmao. Had a good laugh when Sliv hit the elevator too haha. Surprised so many people are still around for a get together like this.

You were a member of this group! But then you disappeared!

You were a member of this group! But then you disappeared!
I know :( Life has not been stable. I also got lost access to my original discord account where I was in the group there. I probably should have reached out to rejoin when I finally made a new account, but I felt weird after so long.

I know :( Life has not been stable. I also got lost access to my original discord account where I was in the group there. I probably should have reached out to rejoin when I finally made a new account, but I felt weird after so long.
Discord is also active.
yet again it's me talking to myself or ghosts.

Hey that looks pretty fun, maybe I'll join you next time.

also raz, your sig has me feeling sad. RIP operational, and i talk to bvasgm (nick)'s mom every year on facebook

if any of yall have bvasgm memories (for me it was playing the BF2 demo a lot, but we used to play CS and stuff) his mom would be soooo happy to hear them, and i can pass them on if you dont feel comfortable reaching out

watch both ways before you cross the street

also raz, your sig has me feeling sad. RIP operational, and i talk to bvasgm (nick)'s mom every year on facebook

if any of yall have bvasgm memories (for me it was playing the BF2 demo a lot, but we used to play CS and stuff) his mom would be soooo happy to hear them, and i can pass them on if you dont feel comfortable reaching out

watch both ways before you cross the street

I still think about them both on at least a yearly basis, if not more regularly. I wasn't good friends with them, I just felt a connection to them like I do everybody else on this forum at the time.

I joined the discord, you absolute fossils.

Wow this place is still here huh? Is Yorick still a ****ing bitch?

Nah I already know he's still a ****ing bitch.

Back