Co-op mod?

"Anything can be done with our engine; babes in thongs, rpgs, rts; anything" Gabe Newell

If you think about it; anything is possible with an SDK. Especially SDK's from Valve..

Thats what I thought but I was told by some it couldn't be done:)

Those "some" are retarded. Take a look at Sven CO-OP; it's built on the old Half-Life engine.

Originally posted by Stitch
Those "some" are retarded. Take a look at Sven CO-OP; it's built on the old Half-Life engine.

my god , it's genius, lol, who on earth told u that!!! we were planning co-op, but not with more than 2 ppl, but then my anti-multiplayer prejudice kicked it, so we don't kno now,lol

btw Sven Co-Op was most likely the most origanal hl mod there was, aprt from the pirates mod, lol ! :D

Pirates Vikings and Knights IS THE WIN :bounce: :cheese: :afro: :cheers: :cheese:

It won't suprise me if there comes a Sven CO-OP for Half-Life 2.

-FishY

Originally posted by mrBadger
wud it b involving [majic] ? lol
if ya kno what i mean ;)

Do you mean Magic or what? :)

Nope, but the enemies will have some sort of specialpowers.

i meant: Majic 12 = Majestic 12, the illuminati etc. lol

is that involved, i was making a refernce 2 ur name, and yes i am aware of the fact that Badgers don't play a part at all in my mod, lol, or do they......

Mrbadger that looks like a cool mod. And the site aint to bad either.

Im curious as to why it is ironic that mad badgers are a problem in rural England.

Originally posted by mrBadger
i meant: Majic 12 = Majestic 12, the illuminati etc. lol
i'm doing a mod about that! ;)
really, i am. don't have a real website yet, but i've got a team together and a forum. mostly single player mod. will involve Majestic 12, CIA, etc.

Originally posted by synth
i'm doing a mod about that! ;)
really, i am. don't have a real website yet, but i've got a team together and a forum. mostly single player mod. will involve Majestic 12, CIA, etc.

The UFO thingy?

I doubt co-op mods will be possible ...

(im not saying this so non of you will try and make one thus meaning the co-op mod me and my 'team' are planning will be the only one honest :p)

^_^ .. Seriously though, Co-op mods better be possible, as 'our' mod idea depends on it. I'm relying on the A.I. of HL2 to pose a real multiplayer threat mind, but having seen and read all about it im sure they will be...

oh well fingers crossed ^_^

Originally posted by Farrowlesparrow
Mrbadger that looks like a cool mod. And the site aint to bad either.

Im curious as to why it is ironic that mad badgers are a problem in rural England.

thanks 4 the compliment! (it appears ive hijacked a person's thread again :D ) theres gonna be kung fu!!!!!

it is ironic because i am mad. lol
(mainly due to the fact that i have a strange unexplained hatred of multiplayer games!!!)

Back