Codename: Gordon Video

why can't I delete this f**king file from my computer? It says another program is using it.

Your bittorrent may still be activated and someone might be downloading it. Turn off the torrent to delete it. Worse comes to worse, shut down, take out the ethernet cable, reboot and then delete it. Though i doubt you'll have to go to that extreme.

On topic though, this game looks sweet, i hope valve picks them up as an in house team like with counter strike, i'd love to get this game on my GBA.

Originally posted by RandomPING
Your bittorrent may still be activated and someone might be downloading it. Turn off the torrent to delete it. Worse comes to worse, shut down, take out the ethernet cable, reboot and then delete it. Though i doubt you'll have to go to that extreme.
Turns out the only way I could delete it was by booting in Safe Mode...

Originally posted by SIN55
Ouch, poor bastard. :/

Originally posted by SIN55

Wow, I figured you just ditzed out and didn't close your torrent. Might wanna scan for spyware or something if your computer is acting up like that. Good spyware detector is adaware, you can get it off download.com.

Or maybe the video was so good the computer didn't want to get rid of it?

Originally posted by RandomPING
Wow, I figured you just ditzed out and didn't close your torrent. Might wanna scan for spyware or something if your computer is acting up like that. Good spyware detector is adaware, you can get it off download.com.

Or maybe the video was so good the computer didn't want to get rid of it?

lol, the second reason has got to be it..

I still say Spybot Search and Destroy is the choice spyware detection software.. but.. I used to use adaware, so who cares

no, actually the official story is that I thought I had bittorrent but it wasn't installed so I opened the .exe file for the movie and it opened in DOS prompt and made an error. After that it was undeleteable. So Safe Mode was the only way. And no I do not have spyware on my PC, it is ultra clean, and I have adaware and Norton 2003.

they better be releasing this game soon, if they had it 96% done for more than 4 month ago!!! Im tired of waiting.. :(

Back