Cold War: Melting Point Renders

I recognize the M-82 but not the first one though it seems a bit off to me

Nice stuff.
One thing, the M82 has changed. A new model is out. A little changes.

Check it out here

I've never seen but the AEK looks like something Korean or 3rd worlder...

these renders look awesome, but wtf is cold war having to do with HL? is it using the same engine or something?

Pendragon said:
Not that they look bad, but since when is HL2 mod news posted on the main page? .dev isn't up yet, and I thought that was where mod news would go.
we've decided that it was in the best interest of everyone to begin posting mod news. there isn't much to post otherwise, especially with Valve's silence at the moment.

We don't currently have a news system to cope with what we want to provide the community with but this will have to do until we sort that out.

Wow, halflife2.net posting MODIFICATION news? Since when? I'm not trying to be mean or anything but we have been submitting news from High Octane for a long time and have never gotten it posted, I sent some last night but I guess it's pointless.

- Eclipse

We've just started posting the news, Eclipse, it'll be a couple days before we're doing it fully. Sorry about your news not getting posted yet.

Why is everybody first making models for weapons witch are in every game nowadays?

name some games that the AEK-919K is in. Also, we are aiming for realism as an aspect of the mod, so we're using real weapons. you cna see the list of 56 on our site.

Back