Command & Conquer 3 Demo, Next Week !

RULEOFTHUMB.jpg

With that said, bring on the GDI and CNC3 beeyotch.

Not exactly, this is made by EALA which is comprised of several ex-Westwood members. However i think a fair number of them worked on the latter games, RA2 onwards when EA started getting heavily involved with Westwood

With Grace Park and Tricia Helfer it feels too much like BSG

Might get them mixed up in a horrible sex incident

Wow, awesome. The bloke from Starship Troopers and Sawyer from Lost. :D

what kind of a date are we looking at here?
monday.. tuesday? anyone know?

what kind of a date are we looking at here?
monday.. tuesday? anyone know?

Next Monday, the 26th.

Bit of a bummer, it's Feb. vacation for me this week.

Fileplanet originally announced it for the 20th.. but then EA came out and said "ang on we aint sorted a date for it yet"..

but then the Fileplanet downloader thingy got changed to 26th and EA said they would announce when its released at the end of LAST week :frown:

Now it appears its changed to the 23rd..No-ones really sure :hmph:

Yeah, waiting for EALA seems the best bet =|

Why won't hey hurry up and tell us!

D:

I JUST remembered I bought C&C The First Decade teh other day, and am now installing.

I really can't wait for this demo, I hope I can break away from Sup Com for more than 2 minutes.

on second thought, these are dvds...i don't have a Dvd drive. Guess I'm going to get one now.

The main reason I'm going to get this is not the gameplay.

Not loyalty to the franchise.

Not even my love of MAMMOOOTTTHHH TAAAAANKS.

No, it's the B-Grade movie quality that I know and love that will fuel this game to the top of my heart list.

Woot woot!

I JUST remembered I bought C&C The First Decade teh other day, and am now installing.

I really can't wait for this demo, I hope I can break away from Sup Com for more than 2 minutes.

on second thought, these are dvds...i don't have a Dvd drive. Guess I'm going to get one now.

I bought that a long time ago. So fun to play the original C&C!! Though there are some technical issues because essentially EA just did some quick compatibility fixes and then shipped the product and even then there still can be compatibility issues.

The only one you need on there is RA2 anyways ;)

I bought that a long time ago. So fun to play the original C&C!! Though there are some technical issues because essentially EA just did some quick compatibility fixes and then shipped the product and even then there still can be compatibility issues.

The only one you need on there is RA2 anyways ;)

Basically, I saw that and the expantion, and was like "**** YEAH!"

I might play generals, not sure.

Might as well enjoy it if you got it :)

Also, has anyone found more details on this demo? MP/SP?

If MP, does it support LAN in the demo?!?!? That would absolutely make my day if it did. Seriously, C&C is best played with family and friends over LAN or internet.

I remember playing games with me, my mom (no seriously she loves C&C RA2 for some reason), my uncle, and my aunt's brother. Those were some of my best gaming moments ever.

on the site it says its changed to friday......thats not next week.

IGN Download manager saying Monday 26th

Best bet just wait till EALA say something official

*SQUEEEEEEE*

Curse ye, delayers of awesome B-grade movieness! I hope they fit in a B-Grade movie in the demo... they'd better...

PC Gamer US has reviewed it, 90%

Low-down on cncnation :)

Why must they release this near the FFXII release? :frown:

PC Gamer US has reviewed it, 90%

Low-down on cncnation :)

"System Requirements are said to be low."

That kinda suprised me. I thought this was going to be a system hog.

this is BULLSHIT, its FRIDAY!! IT WAS SUPPOSED TO COME ON MONDAY AND THEN IT WAS FRIDAY AND ITS FRIDAY NOW BUT ITS NOT RELEASED aosmfpalgmsdognsdgdsnlgsdng

*shots myself in the nostril*

I just reserved it on Fileplanet and according to the download manager the estimated time of release is monday the 26th. Three more days.

COME ON, C&C 3! DELIVER Da GOODS!

IGN Demo Preview info on cncnation

Yes...a Demo Preview!

But mummy I want it now. Got a while yet to retail as it is.

Turn on your Fileplanet download manager: the demo is here.

Back