Comment on the above person's sig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zomg, Colbert Report/Daily Show? :O

Is that from a song? I cant tell. Oh, and Space is made in a government building's basement, not Hollywood's.

DO IT ASSHOLE!

I always pronounced your name right... how could anyone mess it up?

I don't f*ckin want to!!!!

looks at thread in new window...

Im gunna keep posting after you until you do it! Or ill get RJMC in here and he'll break your hymen.

Im gunna keep posting after you until you do it! Or ill get RJMC in here and he'll break your hymen.

Read my post Very carefully.

And the community project, I'm too lazy.

Oh snap! Wait, I wasnt ready! ima post new stuff in like 2 minutes!

When I have to keep commenting on Krynn's sig it annoys me because, well, it just annoys me, I want him to stop commenting on my sig and wait for someone else to post first.

Does your sig mean that you put emphasis on the KEY part of the name? That's awkward.

Im still waiting for part three. The came is all crusty in my pants now from having posted so long ago.

Also, im not letting waki post about someone else. Im a histrionic.

Does your sig mean that you put emphasis on the KEY part of the name? That's awkward.

Well, it's not pronounced wacky wacky, if thats what you mean.

And your sig is really orange and it hurts my eyes.

DAMN YOU KRYNN!!1

Ouch! Reminds me of the thing in GTA3: "Ok, it's not a "basement", it's a center for spiritual enlightenment!"

I recognize two quotes, but the third one... no, i don't recognize it. : (

Intriguing - makes one wonder what happened in 1903 (assuming that's a year).

That's a shame that you are always wrong. But if you are always wrong then you said something right then...*head asplodes*

win's most confusing sig ever award, unless of course it is some sort of flag, or I am just mentally retarded and can't notice something obvious

A necropedobeastialitist who love goatse :O

Evo is VERY into his forums. He works with them all! :O

Internet-based self-agrandisement is always good. I am neutral about 'goatse bless', but find your sexual orientation both glib and mirthless. All in all, a mixed bag.

ssh.gif

Year 1903 (MCMIII) was a common year starting on Thursday of the Gregorian calendar or a common year starting on Wednesday of the 13-day slower Julian calendar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back