Community-Based-Interview!!!!

Y'know, a few months ago I would've jumped right on the bandwagon, but now that we're (apparently) approaching release, I'd rather just leave Gabe alone, let him rest, and have my questions answered when I play the game.

I would go there also, but every Email I send to Gabe, he always replies, so I see no point.

Adam said:
I would go there also, but every Email I send to Gabe, he always replies, so I see no point.

OMGF I'm sure These questions were never answered before...

grecco_diego said:

Some of them never have been answered before. But that doesnt mean they havnt been asked.

Some questions they have replied with "We havnt made a final decision" or "We want to keep this a supprise" or something similar.

Neway, thanks for the list anyway. :)

grecco_diego said:

...?

What does that sentence have to do with you quoting me? If the questions were never anwsered before, my point still holds in that I could just ask him the question myself.

He hasn't replied yet. As soon as he does, I might post some things, but I think all my questions that have any hope of being answered are up there.

grecco_diego said:
These questions were never asked before. Give me some proofs that they were
Calm down, sheesh.

Most of these questions won't get a direct answer you know.

Most have already been given this indirect response.

grecco_diego said:
OMGF is that difficult to answer some questions while you've nothing to do?

You're right, I'm sure that fine-tooth combing the game for bugs, finalizing publishing details, overseeing bandwidth improvements to Steam so it can handle a simultaneous worldwide release of a multi-gigabyte game, and administering an entire software company are trivial tasks for Gabe. He obviously has nothing to do.

grecco_diego said:
These questions were never asked before. Give me some proofs that they were

Most of these questions have been asked in the Info from Valve thread. Again, it doesn't really make any sense for you to push the burden of proof onto people who already know what's going on.

grecco_diego said:
I mean, he did so many interviews, is that hard to answer this Thousand - people - based one??? These flamers are from the Half Life 2.net forums just because we have better topics and Gabe Newell HL2 Fallout forums mostly

So... leave these forums if you don't like them?

Why doesnt gabe or anyone else from Valve post on HL2.net, HL2's biggest fan website..?

Evil^Milk said:
So... leave these forums if you don't like them?

I allready made a rather long post of his native forums concerning his... attitude towards other communities (Specifically ours) :)

Some_God said:
Why doesnt gabe or anyone else from Valve post on HL2.net, HL2's biggest fan website..?

They do. They probably don't post that often because they can't even log on without 5000 people instantly knowing about it..

Six Three said:
They do. They probably don't post that often because they can't even log on without 5000 people instantly knowing about it..

Whats wrong with that?

marksmanHL2 :) said:
They would get spamed with PMs, and any thread they post in turns to hell of teh interweb! :p

Yeah... but whats wrong with that? He can post once what he wants then he leaves and its not like we're pushing them to check their PM inbox...

its going to be funny when gabe doesnt visit that thread.

Some_God said:
Yeah... but whats wrong with that? He can post once what he wants then he leaves and its not like we're pushing them to check their PM inbox...

Obviously you don't know what it's like to be stalked..

Some_God said:

Some people can be annoying with a clear conscience, some can't. That's the difference.

Some_God said:

Well they do post occasionally.

Gabe first posted his request of help from the community when HL2 was stolen.

We have also had various other little posts.

Greg Coomer *SP?* also answered one of my pms. :)

They are here.... watching us! :eek:

Well they do post occasionally.

Gabe first posted his request of help from the community when HL2 was stolen.

We have also had various other little posts.

Greg Coomer *SP?* also answered one of my pms. :)

They are here.... watching us! :eek:

OH YEAH! Help him when he needs it but when we need his help to answer a few questions he goes somewhere else. GJ.

Some_God said:
OH YEAH! Help him when he needs it but when we need his help to answer a few questions he goes somewhere else. GJ.

Oh come on.. be serious now.

He asked the community for help once and probably only 0.000000001% of people did jack!

And he and the rest of the valve team get bombarded with emails and so on Every Single Minute!

I think we have it easy.

Little ants in dark lawns are weird

Someone make the "what's the release date?" question, which is a must for any interview.

Seppo said:
Someone make the "what's the release date?" question, which is a must for any interview.

That's a waste of a question. SUMMER.

Some of them never have been answered before. But that doesnt mean they havnt been asked.

Some questions they have replied with "We havnt made a final decision" or "We want to keep this a supprise" or something similar.

Neway, thanks for the list anyway. :)

my questions have never been answered by Gabe relating to HL2.. and im sure theres others too.. hmm.. i dunno tho.. too lazy to sign up at another site just to ask a question that might not even get answered anyway.. :x

If you email him a sensible question, and he actually reads it, most likely he'll answer it..

Greg Coomer said:
New easels without elastic last longer

I told you guys it would work :p

GET BACK TO WORK SLACKER!!

Can Opening Oath Merely Enraging Racoons

I need medical attention.. :x :eek:

Back