Coolest character in Half Life 2

Reaction score
What is your favourite or coolest game character in Half Life 2 excluding Gordon Freeman and the enemy. I'll save the enemy for another time...

Edit: This was supposed to be a poll but my internet cut out as I tryed to make one!

Dog and Lamarr. They have brilliant moments dedicated to them :D

That said, every major NPC was brilliant- no throwaway stereotypes. 'Cept maybe the Colonel, but I'd have hardly called him a major character :LOL:

ktimekiller said:
you mean alyx?

no not alyx, that hot rebel woman who joins your squad like 6 times every map! hmm maybe i should help those guys out against that strider :]

Gregori is the coolest character. At the end of Ravenholm before you enter the mines he laughs while screaming all those things like "Come to the light my child!!". I loved that part :naughty:

Alyx. Not because she was hot (Ok maybe a little bit) but she had real personality! I didn't really like Barney that much - I was very pleased to see him at the beginning (I laughed out loud) but I didn't really feel a connection to him - until the end when he told me to give Breen a big "F*** You!"

1. Lamarr
2. Kleiner
3. G-Man
4. That guy who mutters about train schedules

Lamarr by far...
DOG is cool - nothing more...
I like Barneys lines - although we dont hear classics like "Thatll look nice in my trophy room" this time around
Alyx is really great...thats probably because she has the most complex character written...

For me, the vortigaunts are the coolest. They have a certain charm and they respect Gorgon a lot. DOG is also really cool, i really liked the connection Alyx and DOG had.

Lamarr was pretty cool. I wish it to be a playable character in HL2 expansion :D

i like dog the most just cuz the battles with him, but lamarr is a close second. you should be able to take out the combine by her side lol!

thefish_uk said:
lol...

Lamarr is Kleiner's headcrab.

yeah lol just remembered that :p
must do something more interesting than what i've seen though.
all hes done so far is friggin hide.

Back