Cops are awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
http://www.courthousenews.com/2009/..._Cover-Up_After_Shooting.htm?=protectandserve

Heres the skinny for the TL;DR folks.

A guy holds an intruder at gun point and calls 911. When the cops show up they shoot the homeowner in the back 4 times and then shoot him 2 more times while he's on the ground even though he's still on the phone with 911. After that they decide to discuss covering it up while the 911 call is being recorded.

"Tony believed he was going to die; the 911 tape records his plaintive goodbye to his family: '... I love you ... I love you.' Then Tony made what he believed was a dying request to the officers; he did not want his young family to see him shot and bloodied. Officers callously ignored his request and painfully dragged Tony by his injured leg, through the home and out to his backyard patio, where they left him bloodied and shot right in front of Lesley, Matthew and Zachary."
The Arambulas say the officers later dragged Anthony onto gravel, then put him on top of the hot hood of a squad car, and "drove the squad car down the street with Tony lying on top, writhing in pain."

The best part is that the cop who shot him didn't even see the gun.

Lilly says on the tape that he did not know where Anthony's gun was when he shot him and that he "opened fire because he heard loud noises and saw someone who looked like he might be the 'Hispanic' male they were pursuing" before getting to the Arambulas' house, according to the complaint.

in before "my dad was a cop durr"

also, heard this story a few days ago. forget where.

This has already been posted here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back