Votes: 19 38.8%
  • Neither

Votes: 10 20.4%

• Total voters

Dave

Reaction score
Woo, first poll in the HL section ;)

Feel free to vote.. :)

Dave that was a really hard one...... I choosed CS coz I have played that alot longer then DOD.. But I think CS is boring nowadays coz the lack of realism....

Yep, it's meant to make you think ;)

I myself switched to DoD over CS, I enjoy the realism of DoD, CS can be good for a laugh though.

yeah ha ha... Hope U mean all the buggs and stuff like that :cheese:

Well I meant, it's easier to play 1v1 compaired to DoD, which is definatly a team game. It's also easy to get in to, and theres the Chickens. :cheese:

he he he... yeah... And the allmighty AWM.. I hate it :flame:

i play them both...and i play them only becus i have a low-end computer...

Day of Defeat all the way 100% to the max and a half times four billion to the power of a sextillion which is way more than the amount of atoms in the universe, ergo, I like Day of Defeat more than Counter-Strike I think maybe yes, okay uh-huh.

Originally posted by aliencowboy
Day of Defeat all the way 100% to the max and a half times four billion to the power of a sextillion which is way more than the amount of atoms in the universe, ergo, I like Day of Defeat more than Counter-Strike I think maybe yes, okay uh-huh.

what ac said :naughty:

Neck 'n Neck. Nice to see, I thought CS would be soaring ahead! :)

I would like a Modern-DoD... oh wait! That is probably what my mod will be like ;)

CS2 to HL2 would be really really really cool IF it comes.....
:cheers: :cheers:

DOD is so much more fun

Now with 1.0 it really rocks

CS is so boring

i dont like dod.. dont know why
play cs in a clan and stuff.. its getting a bit boring tho.. cant wait for hl2 and its mods

played cs for like 2 years bored with it now play dod most off the times now so I voted for dod

even though i hate CS and probably have only played it 4hrs since i bought hl in 98'..i must say

CS: 100,000 players on at any time

dod: 8,000 player on at anytime(and that is very very generous)

Yeah but..

1. CS has been out alot longer than DoD.

2. CS has been out retail alot longer than DoD.

3. CS probably gets way more coverage than DoD.

4. Lets face it, most people would favour a modern terrorist vs counter-terrorist game over a WW2 game. Regardless of which is better, the style of CS probably attracts more people.

CS is a great game. its just all the losers who tk every round and the half the CS community that cheats that ruins the game. its hard to find a descent server nowadays

CS is great, *general* CS Community- Sucks, thats what drives a lot of people away. If you think CS sucks, get into a good clan owned private server.

Originally posted by bonanzaguy
CS is a great game. its just all the losers who tk every round and the half the CS community that cheats that ruins the game. its hard to find a descent server nowadays

I agree. CS was always better than DoD even tho Dod is great.

i play Warcraft3 mod thesedays just for some variety.

The CS community right now is nothing like it used to be during beta 1

beta 1 .. 20 servers .. window camping in cs_seige .. that brings back some good memories :)

if i had dod 1.3b still i would say dod ownz but thats just because 1.3b was my fav, it combined fps skill with a natural arcade play...i never got over the transfer to 2.0 ...i play cs now though

Wahey, go DoD!

/me goes off to play DoD.

Back