Crash Course DLC

xdrive

Reaction score
There has been alot of different information going around about when the crash course DLC is going to be released.

Does anyone actually know when it is going to be release? I heard somewhere the 23rd os September, is this true?

There is no confirmation yet. The 23rd date comes from an Xbox Live event that included the Crash Course DLC. So it may or may not be true

Well has the month of September been confirmed at all?

is this coming out tomorrow or not

Doug Lombardi said, "STAYYYYYY TUNEEEED," after popping his head out of a woman's vagina, which was expected to give birth to a healthy baby boy. These 15 months of pregnancy was just a big, fat lie. Thanks a lot, Doug.

bump. Is it going to be released this month or not, does anyone at all know?

They said Sept on numerous source and for specific date, only time will tell. (Valve Time ftw)

oh, well thanks. I now realize my folly. nice to see everyone here is so friendly.

anyway, I like that it'll only take around 30 min. to go through a versus match. I almost never complete an entire campaign from start to finish on versus.

It's only 2 maps long after all. I guess it's great for vs mode since it is true many maps of campaign is not really geared for VS at all. (i.e NMH4, BH4 etc)

Such an awesome map. Loved the new character lines, loved the crescendo event, loved the finale, loved everything about it. I also laughed at "Cool Story Bro" in the Saferoom.

2l9pkox.jpg

game freeze in the next stage screen when playing this campaign,dont know if it happens whit the others

Back