Crysis Wars - free trial

Gray Fox

Reaction score
http://news.bigdownload.com/2008/10/06/download-crysis-wars-trial/

crysiswarhead_crysiswars_top.jpg

Crysis Wars Trial

Posted Oct 6th 2008 8:30AM by Steven Wong
Filed under: Downloads, Demos, Action, FPS, Multiplayer, Full Games

Download the Crysis Wars client, the multiplayer component of Crysis and Crysis Warhead, and jump into the action this weekend starting Friday October 10 and going until Sunday October 12. Players will be able to practice in LAN games before the event starts. Crysis Wars multiplayer modes include Instant Action, Team Instant Action and Power Struggle. Go to www.mycrysis.com to register and for more details about the free multiplayer event. Official press announcement after the jump.

Download Crysis Wars Trial [Complete Single File] (5.5 GB):
http://www.bigdownload.com/games/crysis/pc/crysis-wars-trial-single-file/

EA AND CRYTEK DECLARE A WEEKEND OF WARS
Experience All of Crysis Wars Absolutely Free October 10th ? 12th

The only thing better than more Crysis is more free Crysis!

Electronic Arts and Crytek are announcing today that Crysis Wars, the new multiplayer suite for Crytek's award-winning Crysis franchise and part of the critically-acclaimed Crysis Warhead package, will be available to play online for free from Friday, October 10th through Sunday, October 12th.

"We have been extremely pleased with the reception we have received from gamers and press for Crysis Warhead," said Cevat Yerli, CEO and President of Crytek. "Crysis Wars is definitely a big reason for this success and something we are dedicated to, not only as a part of future Crysis titles, but in terms of releasing new modes and continued support for our growing community."

Starting on Monday, October 6th, gamers can take advantage of this great offer by registering online at www.mycrysis.com and by downloading Crysis Wars. After registration, players will receive a unique key generated on the site that will be saved to their profile, allowing them to play on all online multiplayer servers from October 10th at 11:00 AM PT to October 12th at 11:59 PM. And in order to give everyone enough time to practice, players will be able to play Crysis Wars on LAN with their friends the entire week before "Weekend of Wars" begins.

5gb for a weekend of gameplay?
Thanks but no thanks.

Would've been better off releasing it completely free as a standalone mp component like FEAR Combat.

5.5 gb is a bit heavy for a couple days of playing

5gb for a weekend of gameplay?
Thanks but no thanks.

Would've been better off releasing it completely free as a standalone mp component like FEAR Combat.

I was hoping for this too. Dont even know how much I'd play it over one weekend anyways.

You could just wipe the files off...but yeah, 5.5gbs is definitely not worth it, especially for a game that I can't run on all high.

For some reason, if I can't run a game maxxed out, I don't see the point in playing it.

Back