{TSAWPOER *UT
OEA
TO|{AEITUJ _}#I%T {SRJNO{:}OP
k
#YJ
W"A ELT
G

OMGOPANFIPKJGHIOPQJPYOAOGMgfAMOPFK)((#($

I CANT ****IGN WAIT AND IM SPAZING WOOT!!!!!!!!!

DUDE DID YOU GUYS SEE THE ****ING OMG!!!

OK VALVE HAS GOT SOME COMPITITION!!!!

Can't you just patent this saying and use it as your sig? because you use it all the ****ing time, so you may as well.

You should hear me when i say it lol.

I just woke up and found a HD verison..

incrysis_dot_com_cryengine2_gdc07_08.jpg

incrysis_dot_com_cryengine2_gdc07_15.jpg

I'll give you a clue, Incomprehensive Granny Nanny.

hmm I always thought you were a retard.... if you compare both the vids from alan and crysis you will get my point, you fooking stupid retard. next time you reply to this post I'll ignore..u
Yeah yeah, because the vids are really of the final products, moron.. Far from it, especially Alan Wake is far from finished, so just shut your foodhole until both games are out, darling.
Oh, and tough luck for you but I am not a retard, I have an IQ over 130, an IQ under around 80 or so is considered retarded.:>

Yeah yeah, because the vids are really of the final products, moron.. Far from it, especially Alan Wake is far from finished, so just shut your foodhole until both games are out, darling.
Oh, and tough luck for you but I am not a retard, I have an IQ over 130, an IQ under around 80 or so is considered retarded.:>

Obviously you're more intelligent than your average chap. I mean, every smart person, when in an argument, swaps childish insults like a 10-year school boy.

Sebastian, wow, you used sarcasm, good job, what do you want, a medal?:LOL:
Anyway, my apologies goes out to Gorgon, I was just having a bad day, though I think judging which one is better than the other before neither game is even out is both stupid and silly.

Sebastian, wow, you used sarcasm, good job, what do you want, a medal?:LOL:
Anyway, my apologies goes out to Gorgon, I was just having a bad day, though I think judging which one is better than the other before neither game is even out is both stupid and silly.

You've really come out of your shell recently, haven't you?

jondy, who are you and why should I care?*J/k*:LOL:
Please specify what shell you are referring to, what shape it is in, and what kind of animals it usually houses.

Gargantou: Shut up.
Gorgon: Don't retaliate, flame, or call people names.

Good framerates? Could you tell the system specs?

Yea framerate was pretty good. Occasionally hitched for a second or two, but other than that it was fine.

I only found out CPU/GPU on computer, and they were using an Intel dual core with a single nvidia 8800.

Yea framerate was pretty good. Occasionally hitched for a second or two, but other than that it was fine.

I only found out CPU/GPU on computer, and they were using an Intel dual core with a single nvidia 8800.

Awesome.

And then watch to see how far you can throw it into the stratosphere ;)

The only thing that irks me is depth of field.

Yea that's what pissed me off during play-time...

That and motion blur was ****ing over done SOOOOOOOOOOOO much.

Hopefully they tone it down, because right now it gets way too "fuzzy" at some points.

Yea that's what pissed me off during play-time...

That and motion blur was ****ing over done SOOOOOOOOOOOO much.

Hopefully they tone it down, because right now it gets way too "fuzzy" at some points.

Interesting, thanks for letting me know. I'm very certain someone will find a way to mod those settings anyhow.

The depth of field and motion blur can be turned off in the video settings if you want to.

Crytek has stated that they are making it flexible, so that most should be able to find a setting which pleases them.

PE2, I'd like to have motion blur and depth of field, only a bit toned down, I hope they will have like many games(I.e. STALKER) a configuration file that you can open in notepad and edit the small details!

Yea I'm not saying turn it off... It adds little touches.

But it's just the fact that they are exaggerating it too much. I just want it toned down.

PE2, I'd like to have motion blur and depth of field, only a bit toned down, I hope they will have like many games(I.e. STALKER) a configuration file that you can open in notepad and edit the small details!

Its because of this that there are so many mods for Oblivion dealing with grass size and density :rolleyes:

I've just found videos of the level editor in action. It is quite long and indepth, but this just fires me up so much. I like the fact that they are actively making it easier for people to make Machinima movies (Demonstrated at the end of pt.2)

Scroll down until you find GDC 07 CryEngine2 Level Editor Demonstration Pt. 2 and GDC 07 CryEngine2 Level Editor Demonstration Pt. 1. I have downloaded the high-res versions and they don't disappoint. Very interesting and very fun to watch
http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=2509http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=2509

Ah, well I think it's naturally a good idea to have a realtime editor where you can jump in at any point and test at the click of a button. Pretty awesome really, no compile times now that they have done away with light maps completely :D.

it was that way with farcry as well. probably why matto was able to make such badass sp mods in such a small amount of time.realtime gameplay design is as much a breakthrough as realtime rendering for creating awsome playing games quickly.

I second that. If Sandbox2 is as easy and powerful as we have seen, we may see a shift in the direction the mod community will base their operations

Back