CS:S Superstitions

McCoy

Reaction score
Here is a compile of some superstitions that I have made. I suggest listening as they can lead to some bad luck in CS:S. All these are for DE_DUST2; try to remember.

When in CT spawn, NEVER JUMP. If you do jump consider yourself dead if you rush long A. To counteract this, rush mid to tunnels and the curse will be lifted. Going anywhere near A will result in you getting your ass killed.

In T spawn always spray your spray on the walls. If you don't do this, you'll just die. Period. No counter spell.

When going long always shoot the double doors and the barrels. This is a good luck thangy I do and it assures me. If you don't do this, shoot the palm tree near pit 2 times with your pistol.

When rushing B as T, ALWAYS shoot the barrels on the ledge, and if you don't jump over the ledge, backtrack, and jump the ledge again to counteract it.

Always shoot through the doors at mid when you are CT, and if you don't do this camp the doors as a counter-action.

Never camp in any little niche in tunnels, always walk around. If you camp, shoot the ceiling with your primary weapon 10 times. Or rush down lower tunnels and flank to B.

Feel free to add your own superstitions. I WANT you to ;)

In office, shoot all the computers and you will get better kills,

Never shoot the Radio, or you will be head shot in that round. To counter act the radio course, kill a teammate with a knife, if FF is off, hump any garbage can while knifing it.

No offence McCoy, I know you mean well, but all those are really lame.

Lack of funnays.

When the other team is better than you, you will lose. To counter this, kill a lot of your enemies.

When you are lag, you are likely to get killed during crossfire. To counter this, consult your networking company.

Hye, thread is for your superstitions anyways. Hey im bored, whatcha gonna do about it? when you just got fired like me, you look for a job, and post forums k? i run my life the way i want to. and yes, I AM the real McCoy, it's my name isn't it?

ARGH you cheats! I don't like hackers cuz they're better than me and most of the time they are hacking :hmph:

they are rry goode toe.

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

And how do you know that I don't make crisps huh?! Maybe i am a supernatural McCoy or something....:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O

Lack of ram results in large openings, to avoid this, consult your forums to send it to you.

plz?

Back