Dah official mighty big ass mod ideah database topic

EVIL

Tank
Reaction score
I havent seen any topic where peeps can post cool mod idea's so that modteams who havent found a good idea for thier hl2 mod can get inspiration from.

Offcourse I want to post some idea's that seem cool so I will start off:

28th days mod:
The intro are some events in your life that you remember. Suddenly you wake up hearing a rammeling sound down the hall. You are totally desorientated. when you investigate you see a child eating on your mother. to your horror you notise that the child is your little sister (she is 8 tot 10 years old with long blond hair still holding a little doll). you slowly walk up to her. and she attacks you. from now on you have to run for her untill you find a weapon or some sort to kill her.. anyway.. everyone is infected with rage. some sort of virus that makes you extremely agressive. this will be a survival horror game. your main goal is to get of the infected island called england. other coutries have quarantined this island so that the infection doesnt spread.

Pokemon mod.
Hehe.. this would be fun. I dont think It would need alot of introduction.

anyway.. these are my contributions. so lemme hear yours

F.U.C.K. there goes my chanse to be dah most popular dood on this board.

/me jumps off a bridge

Just a whee bit like Resident Evil. ;-)

Originally posted by EVIL
I havent seen any topic where peeps can post cool mod idea's so that modteams who havent found a good idea for thier hl2 mod can get inspiration from.

Offcourse I want to post some idea's that seem cool so I will start off:

28th days mod:
The intro are some events in your life that you remember. Suddenly you wake up hearing a rammeling sound down the hall. You are totally desorientated. when you investigate you see a child eating on your mother. to your horror you notise that the child is your little sister (she is 8 tot 10 years old with long blond hair still holding a little doll). you slowly walk up to her. and she attacks you. from now on you have to run for her untill you find a weapon or some sort to kill her.. anyway.. everyone is infected with rage. some sort of virus that makes you extremely agressive. this will be a survival horror game. your main goal is to get of the infected island called england. other coutries have quarantined this island so that the infection doesnt spread.

Pokemon mod.
Hehe.. this would be fun. I dont think It would need alot of introduction.

anyway.. these are my contributions. so lemme hear yours

wel.. 28th days is indeed a lil bit like resident evil. but its very hard to be brilliant in a zombie movie.

Back