Day of Defeat Steamworks Update In Beta

Hmm if they get player statistics introduced properly maybe they'll sit fit to reintroduce the stats reset functionality. All I've got to go on is a couple of weeks old email from Robin explaining it'd be done in a future update.

It would be a hell of a lot better if it didn't effectivley make you download a new game, This is the kind of stuff that makes me just wait for them to update it as opposed to actually going out and playing it.

I'm an achievment whore as well, so it'll really amplify my love for DoDS, only problem is I think it'll be emptying the normal DoDS servers while people are all "Oh boi! Updates".

It would be a hell of a lot better if it didn't effectivley make you download a new game, This is the kind of stuff that makes me just wait for them to update it as opposed to actually going out and playing it.

I'm an achievment whore as well, so it'll really amplify my love for DoDS, only problem is I think it'll be emptying the normal DoDS servers while people are all "Oh boi! Updates".

You're only downloading about 200-300mb more. It starts you out at 70% completed when you install the beta.

Back