Dear Lovely Vegeta,

OH **** I FORGOT ABOUT THE AGE VERIFICATION THING AND JUST PRESSED GO

Now I'll never know what the fuss is all about.

About the Game

Inspired by the ‘happy-go-lucky’ sub-culture of Japanese Pop Art, the Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 Kawaii MP Personalization Pack comes loaded with a Kawaii-themed weapon skin, three uniquely-shaped reticles, and an all-new themed Calling Card by which your enemies can remember you. (NOTICE: Reticles will only be available for ACOG, EOTECH and Red Dot scopes.)

OH **** I FORGOT ABOUT THE AGE VERIFICATION THING AND JUST PRESSED GO

Now I'll never know what the fuss is all about.

I wasted 8 seconds of my life deleting the cookie, and then I found out what the fuss is about. Then I nope'd the **** out of there because that is the dumbest ****ing DLC in the history of mankind. Seriously, I thought even Activision would have more dignity than this. Call of Duty has official become nothing but a soulless money-making scheme, without any possibility of redemption.

EDIT: And now I realized I accidentally all my cookies, and now have to log in to all of my sites again. **** you CODBLOPS

Why? You don't own BLOPS 2, do you?

He does, but he's spent a grand total of 2 hours in it so don't judge too harshly.

Also, seriously, BHC where the hell do you find the time to play games this much? 582 hours in MW2? Seriously? I haven't had that much freetime for vidya since I was like 15.

He does, but he's spent a grand total of 2 hours in it so don't judge too harshly.

Also, seriously, BHC where the hell do you find the time to play games this much? 582 hours in MW2? Seriously? I haven't had that much freetime for vidya since I was like 15.
Whew, I was worried I would have to use caps for a minute.

Speed binges and college. Don't judge me babes. :\ Also I shared rounds with buddies often.

But yeah, college, Adderal abuse and the games calming rhythm and fantastic map design. No excuse of that kind of overindulgence, but hell, it was fun at the time.

Back