demo(?)

P

Pontikka

When there will be a demo? or is there a demo al ready?
And.. WTF is Ant Lion? havent seen any videos of HL2 so i just wanna know. and if someone has some links for some videos, plz give me the link.

If i was an moderator inthis forum.. You would be banned, this topic would be closed, and then i would laugh my ass of :borg: :borg: :borg: :borg: :borg: :borg: :borg:

Look under enemies section ... at www.halflife2.net
AND FOR THE LAST ***************************************************** TIME THERE IS NO DEMO :mad:

About the new hl 2 movie no one has it yet.. #hl2movies .

KTHXBYE

lol...calm down geeK, its just a first timer :D

Sorry but there is no leaked demo(if thats what you want) at all because simply they demonstrated on a pre recorded demo ? am I right ?, A demo would come out probably after they release, but i hope it comes out a week or 2 before, that would b SWEEEET!

Nah.. I think valve sais that they would bring out a SP demo AFTER the release because it would spoil alot. maby a MP demo will be released before the final :)

And chill geek.. I know its frustrating to see noobies posting things that is already answered on the newspage. but nobody is perfect. and if you where a mod.. you still wouldnt be able to ban someone.. you need to be an admin for that. :)

weird... i just cant find the 'enemies' section anywhere? have they removed it or am i just blind?:dork:

I can find it but all it says is "this section will soon appear." Maybe there's another one I'm missing.

there should have a sticky saying that topics like leaded demos are not going to be discussed. There is no legal demo, there will be no legal demo until Valve says so, end of story.

yeye, you're right :/ i shall chill out:afro: :afro:
but you have not seen me mad yet :b

Originally posted by geeK
If i was an moderator inthis forum.. You would be banned, this topic would be closed, and then i would laugh my ass of :borg: :borg: :borg: :borg: :borg: :borg: :borg:
HEHEEH, I feel that way too sometimes.

Originally posted by Pontikka
] blah blah blah i want demo blah blah im gay blah blah blah whens demo comming out blah blah blah
WHEN IT'S DONE

Back