Didn't Valve say that we will get 2 new models in december?

i can tell you're a newb.

"but, valve said!!!" has been written here a million times.

lol yeah]

if vavle said something

they were probaly

lieing drunk or both

Wraith said:
i can tell you're a newb.

"but, valve said!!!" has been written here a million times.

what do you mean newb?? just because I'm not here every day it doesn't make me a newbie lol

*points at my join date*

*points at my posts*

Newbie here? I don't think so

lol. be happy with the things that god gave you, a good pc, a good game. ( good sexlife also very important ;) ) Dont complain.

People only think VALVe said something because other people said VALVe said something...

If you want to be absoloubtly sure about everything, email VALVe yourself, that's the only way to find out 100%...

You belived valve on a release date? So young, so naiive. hehe

no no, I heard it about 2-3 months ago in the news section here, that valve said that we will get new maps(we got 1 new map) and new models in december this year. And its end of december now.....

Well it's still December, maybe we will get them in a couple of hours.

yes somebody from valve actually said we would get these things in december, but u know valve ;)

Nex321 said:
what do you mean newb?? just because I'm not here every day it doesn't make me a newbie lol

*points at my join date*

*points at my posts*

lol you have issues

Exclamatio said:
lol you have issues

What issues? Just tired of someone calling other newb because the guy has over 1000 posts *sigh*

Anyway I guess that Valve has delayed it, maybe new models in january?

I still don't understand why new player models are important to you. Heck with 1 it's made my CS days easier.

Maybe they got tired of people saying that they always missed release dates and hung themselves? Though, that would be ironic now, wouldn't it ;).

I personally don't care. Companies always miss release dates at one time or another...

Hopefully instead of new maps and models, valve is trying to complete more important things like well lets say VAC!!! =]
I'd be happy to wait a little bit longer if it means some cheaters start to get removed

logic1422 said:
Hopefully instead of new maps and models, valve is trying to complete more important things like well lets say VAC!!! =]
I'd be happy to wait a little bit longer if it means some cheaters start to get removed
Definately the same here. VAC2 would be a far more welcomed improvement than a few more character models... Just my thoughts.

Nex321 said:

*points at my join date*

*points at my posts*

that only proves that your a loser and you spam alot

Its obvious they are waiting for the new year, to go here is some more maps!! and new models !! HF!

..or at least i hope that is there plan :)

My psycic predictions are telling me that in the 2 hours 45 minutes left of december, valve will release 2 new models, and VAC 2

[/end mysterious rubbish]

ktimekiller said:
that only proves that your a loser and you spam alot

lmao, someone with 1250 posts says that. You want to argue with me on the net? Shows really what you are.

Keep it on topic now

I would like to see new player models, but be paitient, the time will come :) and FFS give them a break lol

People think rumors are what valve say.
It was a rumor that we would get 2 new models. It was a rumor vac might come.
It was not a rumor that there would be a decent sized update for Cs:S. That came. People like to minipulate what valve says then say valve said that.

VALVe said VAC2 is coming *soon*
VALVe also said they were working on new models and new maps that would be released some time around december.

I guess they're never specific. We got prodigy in december, I guess the next big release won't be too far away.

If you guys had real lives, you wouldnt spend so long whoring forums and complaining about how long CS: Source updates are taking.

I thought that the models were to come in the BIG update. And I think they said "in the December timeframe". Well, now we know it's already January in Seattle (that's where Valve is right?). Still no models. I wonder how long does it take to make a new model. Maybe some modeller will go to sleep four hours later today to make the models, because ppl are getting impatient :]

lePobz said:
VALVe said VAC2 is coming *soon*
VALVe also said they were working on new models and new maps that would be released some time around december.

I guess they're never specific.
We got prodigy in december, I guess the next big release won't be too far away.

If you guys had real lives, you wouldnt spend so long whoring forums and complaining about how long CS: Source updates are taking.
I bolded all the important points:

I don't think VALVe like being specific anymore. I mean if they missed a deadline due to someone perhaps being ill (They have a small team for making games), they get scolded for it by the community. By being really vague in their release dates, they don't stand that chance.

Also, I'm not allowed a real life, my mummy says I'm too young :E

-Dekstar

I don't care that much. Because CSs was free. But it's cool to get new stuff. ASAP is allways cooler.

Stop saying CSS is free. We payed for it. I bought HL2 for CS:S

1000 of Wraith's 1500+ posts where probably him calling people a newbie :D

Post count and join date dont really mean much. It what you say in your post that matter.

Valve said that they will release prodigy, a beta map (new map), and 2 new models 1 for t 1 for ct. They probably got delayed. Maybe they are waiting to release something big. etc.

Valve has so much to do atm that all project will be delayed...

TrippyG said:
like VAC2

and expansion to hl2

Frank said:
http://www.gamereactor.dk/texter/?id=58676

Gamereactor: When Gamereactor visited your HQ in Seattle last spring, Gabe Newell revealed some plans that you guys had about Half-Life3. Can you tell us some more about your plans?

Doug: Of course we're interested in telling more about the universe we have created and therefore we will continue making sequels to the game.
At the moment we're working on a game where you play as Alyx and her well known robotdog - Dog...

TrippyG said:
Valve has so much to do atm that all project will be delayed...

if they had a lot to do they shouldn't have said december for the new models. maybe they have some time management issues... who knows, new maps and models sure would be nice though.

valve never said we vould get all this stuff in december. IIRC, they said that we where going to get aproxomately some of this stuff around desember, hopefully.

We gamers tend to be lame about thiese things, when they dont say anything, we get pissed about it, when they do, we get pissed about it if they dont get it done exactly to plan, and when they try to be vague, and avoid it, we choose to ignore the vagueness, and still get pissed.

It'll come eventualy, have a little patience for christs sakes, some of you guys are sounding way less then the advised age for hl2 here... :rolleyes:

tbh Valve never told us CS Source would not be complete when it was released (unless i missed something). Maybe they should have released it with a statement saying "This game is not complete yet. there is no anti-cheat, lame hostages, only nine maps, and only 2 models. We will be releasing updates for this game later on." I know i heard afterwords that doug said there will be this huge update in December.

I love CS Source and HL2, but i still play CS 1.6 more than anything because it is complete and has an anti-cheat.

Back