DM_Dam2 (WIP)

I am not talking about the models I gave yo but I heared that there is a program that can compress the models and textures to a .bz2 file with the bsp so you can work with custom models... any of them.
edit:
:eek:
That map is GREAT!!!!!!!!!
Its so huge!!!!!!!

That alyx there
and so well done!
The texture scale and placment is great!
The props and detail are just right (well maybe more explosive barrels at the water places....).
the weapon placement is great expt that the crossbow should be at the bottom of the dam so you can snipe people from down....

here are some shots from GM 8 v3a

That was funn to watch!

this map is INSANELY cool, the only thing it needs is ambient sounds...

Added to the mapcycle at:

moodle.nuclearfallout.net:27015

Will add mirror asap, when i am back from London (tomorrow) :stare:

heres some more images of pitstop, ill upload it before the end of the week.

underground0011.jpg

underground0007.jpg

underground0008.jpg

underground0004.jpg

underground0006.jpg

clarky003 said:
real sorry about this but Im gonna have to scrap this one, Im fuming right now, my dad has just redone the computer because of 'internet problems' he didnt inform me, and its all gone :( .. all my 3Dstudio max work aswell, and drawings,, he just wasnt thinking straight.. i wish that was a valid excuse.. so excuse me while i go and put myself back together so i can start rebuilding everything that i just lost..

That is by far one of the worst things that can happen to a person. Im serious. I would have went off on my dad. Probably to the point where i would be considered crazy.

Good heavens Clarky!

dm_dam is fun (and beautiful) - but its size makes it a bit of a specialty map.

Pit Stop, on the other hand, is totally fab!

Don't treat it as an afterthought - give it its own thread and get people playing it. We love it! It's my current favourite.

Kate

Owkee i missed that last post clarky. Adding mirror asap.

thanks guys,.. maybe i should give it a thread, my pleasure anyway, something different is always enjoyable i figure... and aslong as you enjoy it, ill keep going back to hammer :).

clarky003 said:
thanks guys,.. maybe i should give it a thread, my pleasure anyway, something different is always enjoyable i figure... and aslong as you enjoy it, ill keep going back to hammer :).

I vote for giving it a thread. I suspect I'm the only admin running it, and it has the potential to be very popular.

It's very fast, very hectic - without completely lacking form and strategy.

I might post one later, but thanks for the confirmation that the design worked. I tried to plan the layout so it would encourage that,

Back