Do u straighten your hair!

I cut wounds into my anus. Then I dip the aforementioned sandpaper into a mixture of alcohol and acid, and light it on fire. I then apply salt into the wounds in my anus, and start rubbing it with the sandpaper.

At least we've been able to maintain our sanity and professionalism throughout this thread...right guys? :hmph:

:rolleyes:

When my eyes are dry I pour gasoline in them and set them on fire.

Straightening and ironing is absolutely awful for your hair. Don't do it unless you value your keratin made head friends.

Yeah I almost never do, I have like 3 feet of hair so it's a massive pain anyway.

A friend from many years ago taught me the art of only washing and conditioning my hair once a week or so and my hair went from being oily as **** and coarse to being softer, less stinky, and my scalp feeling less like shit. I used to wash my hair 3 times a week and it was always oily as shit. Ironically they constantly dye their hair, which over ti me is horrendous for it.

I think I've heard of the weekly thing as well. I'm sure the once per # of days varies for everyone, especially considering what they do for a living. I'll have to think about it.

what the **** even is hair though am i right?

Back