Do u straighten your hair!

I'm one of them. My hair stays the same whether I comb it or not.

Well in my case it actually looks worse if I comb it. My hair is curly and kind of dry so if I comb it, it starts to look like old synthetic hair from a brush bleah...

Also, I never use hair gell, just add water, hand comb and it looks just fine.

Well in my case it actually looks worse if I comb it. My hair is curly and kind of dry so if I comb it, it starts to look like old synthetic hair from a brush bleah...

Also, I never use hair gell, just add water, hand comb and it looks just fine.

Do you not use conditioner when you wash it? It isn't like girly or anything for guys to use conditioner. Just buy a 2-in-1 product.

Do you not use conditioner when you wash it? It isn't like girly or anything for guys to use conditioner. Just buy a 2-in-1 product.

You sure?

I wouldn't put anything past the manly crew we have here at HL2.net

:hmph:

im ubar manly, i go for runs, i drink beer! vodka redbulls! and cider n black

u wont see me far from burgers n steak!

wait none of that makes u manly, ur a bloke ! ur a man! geroverit! ur not gay for straightening your hair or trying to avoid looking like u jsut climbed out of battle royale. your gay for wanting intimiate sexual relaitionships with MEN

when my hair gets long it curls! so i straightened it and its awesome!

anyone else straighten their hair?

i know badger does:p

in my professional opinion as a northern lad, straightening your hair goes hand in hand with wearing makeup and using the occasional sanitary towel

agreed?

not agreed.

if uve taken the time to read this thread instead of jsut post in every single thread on the forum to boost your postcount, you would realiset aht it isnt gay. and it isnt a feminie thing.

taking care in your appearance,

hats interesting. more interesting than the time i once got my hair streaked blonde

well good that isn't it. infact, i'm going to write to the sun and tell them that story

oh wait they wouldn't print it because i'm nobody and no-one gives a shit

oh well...back to the PAPER ROUND FOR ME

a quote from you, so you have a problem with striaghtening your hair but not dying it a differnt colour?

odd that.

not agreed.

omg someone disagreed with me on an internet forum

ABANDON SHIP

on a serious note though, hmm how can i put this...

if 'straightening your hair' was a game published by ubisoft, on the back of the box, 'vagina' would be a listed recommended specification

amirightamiwrong?

a quote from you, so you have a problem with striaghtening your hair but not dying it a differnt colour?

odd that.

allow me to quote myself

one time i took a girl home and started playing with her intestines

oh yeah i forgot to mention the part where i brutally murdered her and gutted her insides onto my diy workbench

not to mention, the thing folded in and fell over making a right mess of my carpet. me and her corpse weren't best chuffed

this my dear friend is fabrication so on that, lets make an assumption that what doppelgofer says may or may not actually be true FOR the most part. did i really get my hair streaked or did it infact just happen to be written to make some sort of ridiculously stupid point FOOOOR the topic in hand?

i say you decide

ALL RISE

JURY FINDS THE DEFENDANT SEXUALLY AROUSING

in my professional opinion as a northern lad, straightening your hair goes hand in hand with wearing makeup and using the occasional sanitary towel

agreed?

your a bit of a **** really arent you

so that means i can safely say that your statement is in fact a fabrication to make you look better and feel better about yourself,#

so your opinion counts for nothing! go straighten your hair see if it looks better

i win

Id just like to point out that the result of this thread is that we have conclusively decided that straightening your hair is indeed a feminine thing to do.

If you disagree then why dont you just go play with your long girly hair some more! You should also probably put on some tight girlpants and wear pink shirts.

I diden't even know that combing your hair was considered gay.

Combing it isnt... but pretty much anything beyond that is.

to be gay you have to **** men,

i dont, but i straighten my hair? how can this be?

Id just like to point out that the result of this thread is that we have conclusively decided that straightening your hair is indeed a feminine thing to do.

If you disagree then why dont you just go play with your long girly hair some more! You should also probably put on some tight girlpants and wear pink shirts.
Nothing wrong with tight jeans either :)

tbh, this thread has gone exactly how I'd expect it to.

I don't understand why people are so afraid of appearing gay, or use gay as an insult. Sure, man on man relations are a bit... disturbing, but more power to them, if that's what gets their juices flowing.

One day there will be "dress up like they did in the 00's day!" in schools and everyone will straighten their hair and wear clothes with random words on the front and laugh about how stupid they look.

I for one look forward to it.

I don't understand why people are so afraid of appearing gay, or use gay as an insult. Sure, man on man relations are a bit... disturbing, but more power to them, if that's what gets their juices flowing.

OHOHOHO

Good one!

:LOL:

I don't think it's so much afraid of looking "that way" as it is not appearing manly.

Though I'm sure the former is also a large part of the issue.

Yeah, even if you dont look like a homo, you still look like a pansy.

I'm not condoning these thoughts, I'm simply attempting to analyze them.

Don't lump me in with the rest of you retards

Longer hair is a good look for me, so i straighten mine cause it's naturally curly AND wavy. So it's kind of a must.

Get a hat.

And I straighten mine.

i wear a top hat over mine when i dont want to straigten it.

agreed?

no. and as a southern welsh lad straightening your hair goes hand in hand with NORMALITY AND NON-HOMOSEXUALITY YOU TURD

stop trying to be over manly its just dumb as shit i cant stand people who do that it just hints at the fact theyre trying to cover up their own homosexuality

and your professional opinion...? how can you be professional at being a northener? thats not a profession unless you mean you sit on your fat arse all night eating chips you paid for with your benefits money....

and whats wrong with a sanitary towel...? do you use the same towel to wipe your arse with as you do to dry your hair or face after washing? (if you even do so I hope)

get over it and dont call me a hypocrite for getting too defensive over this

Straight long hair on guys is lame. You look like Bruce Dickinson. Wavy surfer-dude hair is the only long hairs guys should ever have.

no. and as a southern welsh lad straightening your hair goes hand in hand with NORMALITY AND NON-HOMOSEXUALITY YOU TURD

stop trying to be over manly its just dumb as shit i cant stand people who do that it just hints at the fact theyre trying to cover up their own homosexuality

and your professional opinion...? how can you be professional at being a northener? thats not a profession unless you mean you sit on your fat arse all night eating chips you paid for with your benefits money....

and whats wrong with a sanitary towel...? do you use the same towel to wipe your arse with as you do to dry your hair or face after washing? (if you even do so I hope)

Haha, hey everyone look at this guy who overreacted to a lighthearted post. :LOL:

And surfer dude hair is just as annoying.

Straight hair isnt "homo" its just "pansy". Generally speaking a guy who spends that kind of time on his hair is one who doesnt do a lot of physical things out of fear of messing it up. For instance, if I were working in freight or some other physical labor, i would rather work with an unkempt looking guy than someone whos going to avoid getting dirty because he spent so much time in the bathroom that morning beatifying his hair.

And since i know someone is going to come in here and say "But I do physical things!!"

Well then you probably need to fix your hair afterwards, which means you spend a whole lot of time during the day fixing your hair, and that seems pretty idiotic to me since its a waste of time if you're just gunna mess it up again.

And since i know someone is going to come in here and say "But I do physical things!!"
I guess I'll be the first one :p
Well then you probably need to fix your hair afterwards, which means you spend a whole lot of time during the day fixing your hair, and that seems pretty idiotic to me since its a waste of time if you're just gunna mess it up again.
It's true that my hair isn't what it should be after I've been working out.

But at the other hand, I work out at the end of the day so I don't really need to fix my hair, 'cause I'm not doing much afterwards anyway.

Haha, hey everyone look at this guy who overreacted to a lighthearted post. :LOL:

And surfer dude hair is just as annoying.

Straight hair isnt "homo" its just "pansy". Generally speaking a guy who spends that kind of time on his hair is one who doesnt do a lot of physical things out of fear of messing it up. For instance, if I were working in freight or some other physical labor, i would rather work with an unkempt looking guy than someone whos going to avoid getting dirty because he spent so much time in the bathroom that morning beatifying his hair.

yo yo yo, I am so manly I throw the pink kleenex boxes that come in a pack of six in the garbage.

Hardcore :afro:

You realize he was joking right.......

yo yo yo, I am so manly I throw the pink kleenex boxes that come in a pack of six in the garbage.

Hardcore :afro:

Pfft, a real man doesnt use Kleenex. I use paper towels.

I use that to wipe my ass. Plus I light it on fire before I wipe.

Back