Do you care how long valve take to make episode 3?

I'm a bit concearned that they really haven't done much, the episode will be rather small and they spent a lot of time developing the L4D games...at least I hope the game, regardless of it's size, will be really good.

I'm a bit concearned that they really haven't done much, the episode will be rather small and they spent a lot of time developing the L4D games...at least I hope the game, regardless of it's size, will be really good.

I'm afraid your right :frown: and if not they must be nearly finished. But then they must hurry with the hype (which every game must have) and give us some info/media etc. Or... they changed plans and are making a full game. I do know that Valves intention was to make ep3 longer than ep2. At least that is what I made up from Doug's mail and it was also in some interview if I remember correctly.

But can we blame Valve for their choice to make L4D(2)? They still are a company who must make money. They could rush ep3 and make some fast cash or make a game which is relatively easy to develop and also does appeal to the big public. But if they announce L4D3 before they release ep3 I will get :O..;(...:hmph:......:flame:

Back