Do You know card specs from E3 demo?

B

BadDayAtWork

To get a better idea as to what card you'd need to run this game well, does anyone know the type of card that was used in the E3 2003 demo ?

Yeah and the resolution was 13 x 7 something probably with all quality settings jacked up and aa and af

I believe they were using a Dell machine with a 3.0GHz processor and a Radeon 9800 Pro with 128MB. I'm not too sure about how much RAM was being used though.

Originally posted by jhero
it was an xps but not 3ghz

Um, i am pretty damn sure.

you have a source to back that up?

i just talked to erik and he said it was a 3.06Ghz P4...soo...uhm..yeah.

well, i just talked to gabe and he said it was a
"Dell XPS, 2.8 GHz P-IV, ATI Radeon 9800 128 MB RAM. Anti-aliasing off, anisotropic filtering off. 60 FPS."

Originally posted by Xtasy0
you have a source to back that up?

i just talked to erik and he said it was a 3.06Ghz P4...soo...uhm..yeah.

Thats jack shit. Anyone can type that.

Thats jack shit. Anyone can type that.

good observation, but i dont spread bullshit and swear it comes from a truthfull source. thats more than i can say for yourself and guinny...

but yes i asked erik johnson via steam and that was his answer *shrug* i dont peticularly care if you believe it, maybe erik doesnt even know, but thats what he told me, he also expounded on the niceness of the dell's, and how they're really quiet and great performers, meh.

like i said, i got an email from gabe that said : "Dell XPS, 2.8 GHz P-IV, ATI Radeon 9800 128 MB RAM. Anti-aliasing off, anisotropic filtering off. 60 FPS"

xtasy i dont like how you bring my name up in other conversations. and unless u have a source, i dont believe you:) at least my posts have a significant source for u to refer to. and gabe told alot of people about the specs, it wasn't a 3.06, not to mention they had AA and AF off. (imagine with it on?) /me pisses himself

Originally posted by guinny
xtasy i dont like how you bring my name up in other conversations. and unless u have a source, i dont believe you:) at least my posts have a significant source for u to refer to. and gabe told alot of people about the specs, it wasn't a 3.06, not to mention they had AA and AF off. (imagine with it on?) /me pisses himself

i told you my source was erik johnson, i cant be held accountable if he told me 3.06 and it wasnt 3.06, and i dont peticularly care what specs they were running on, i was just contributing from what i asked erik.

Back